About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS)
In addition to serving as a major base for easyJet and Ryanair, Bristol takes quite a bit of charter air traffic. Once we took both the low-cost and the charter activity into account, we realized that Bristol may be one of our most heavily trafficked airports for budget-oriented flyers. Bristol is also southwest England's biggest airport. Location: Bristol International Airport is located 13 km (8 miles) south of Bristol city center. Transport: - Rail: The closest rail connection to Bristol International Airport is at the Bristol Temple Meads station, seven miles away. The Bristol International Flyer express coach service connects from Bristol Temple Meads to the airport every 15 minutes at peak times. For more rail information consult the Official Website. - Bus: Bristol International Flyer bus shuttle runs to the Bristol city center and takes about 30 minutes. First Group also runs a bus service to the airport with many stops en route. For a specific schedule check the company's Official Website. - Taxi: The Checker Cars company provides service at Bristol International Airport. Bookings can be made on their Website. Service: In the airport there are information desks, a few shops and places to grab a bite to eat, as well as a currency exchange. more...
Arrival: Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER)
Jersey Airport is currently in the process of strengthening its runways and airport facilities to allow for better service. Location: Jersey Airport is located in Saint Peter parish on the island of Jersey, which is part of the Channel Islands. Transport: - Bus: Airport shuttle buses can be found in front of the arrivals hall. A regular bus service is available between the airport and the St. Helier bus station. For schedules and timetables consult the bus company's Website. - Taxi: The taxi rank is located near the arrivals hall. Fixed taxi rates apply depending on the time of day. Note that there is no supplement or baggage charge at the airport. Pre-booked taxis can be found in the central parking area next to the rank. Generally, charges for booked cabs are slightly higher than for a rank taxi. Service: There is an information desk next to the check-in area in the departures hall. The information desk also offers currency exchange and postal service. Throughout the airport there are multiple ATMs and free Wi-Fi. The airport contains a few shops, restaurants, and cafes. There are also baby changing rooms, first-aid facilities, and a small chapel. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Dinard, France - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo (DNR) on Ryanair
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Wales (CWL) to Dinard, France - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo (DNR) on Ryanair
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Wales (CWL) to Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER) on Flybe
- Exeter, United Kingdom - Exeter International (EXT) to Guernsey, United Kingdom - Guernsey (GCI) on Flybe
- Exeter, United Kingdom - Exeter International (EXT) to Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER) on Flybe
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Guernsey, United Kingdom - Guernsey (GCI) on Flybe
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER) on Flybe