About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF)
Chambéry Airport or "Aéroport de Chambéry-Savoie," also known as "Aix les Bains Airport," provides budget service mainly to provides budget service and is particularly busy during winter, providing easy access to surrounding ski resorts.
Chambéry Airport is a small international airport near Chambéry, a commune in Savoie, France.
• Bus: Coach buses to and from the airport are available, travelers can purchase tickets online. They can also be purchased across from the information desk. The airport also offers coaches to nearby Savoie ski resorts. These tickets can be booked online at the airport’s website.
• Taxi: The taxi stand is found in front of the terminal building. The fare is usually €20 to and from the airport and Chambery’s city center. The trip usually takes about 10 minutes.
There is a restaurant and bar on the upper level, as well a section of arcade games. The shops are located in the departure lounge and across from the airport information desk.more...
Arrival: Guernsey, United Kingdom - Guernsey (GCI)
Guernsey Airport is the only airport on the island of Guernsey. Location: Guernsey Airport is located in a parish called the Forest on the island of Guernsey. Transport: - Bus: Island Coachways operates a service from the Terminal to destinations all over the island. - Taxi: Taxis are available outside the airport's main terminal and are operated by the Delta Taxis and Island Taxis companies. Pre-booking is not necessary but recommended. Service: Airport services include a tourist desk, shops (including duty free), and a few restaurants. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) to Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER) on Flybe
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) to Guernsey, United Kingdom - Guernsey (GCI) on Flybe
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) to Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER) on Flybe