About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Exeter, United Kingdom - Exeter International (EXT)
Exeter International Airport is a small but growing airport serving the county of Devon, England. Location: Exeter International Airport is located just outside the city of Exeter in the county of Devon, England. Transport: - Bus: There is bus service available with access from the airport to Exmouth and Sidmouth. Take note, however, that this service does not run on Sundays or bank holidays. - Taxi: Corporate Cars is the airport’s authorized taxi company and can be found outside the Arrivals Terminal. Service: In the airport there are various lounges, restaurants, and shops for passengers to take advantage of. Aside from a currency exchange, cash machines are located throughout the airport. more...
Arrival: Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA)
Geneva Cointrin International Airport can be accessed from both Switzerland and France. It serves as an EU freight hub (despite it not being an EU member). Location: Geneva Cointrin International Airport is located 4 km (2 miles) from the Geneva city center. Transport: - Rail: Geneva railway station is located about 300 meters from the Departures and Arrivals floors. All trains stop at central Geneva-Cornavin, in the city center. Direct long-distance trains are also available with destinations throughout greater Europe. - Bus: The bus stop is outside the Departures and Arrivals Halls. In Switzerland, Unireso bus #10 runs to central Geneva, and bus #28 to the United Nations. Bus #23 connects the airport with Tours de Carouge and Fret. - Taxi: Taxis can be found outside the main terminal building. Separate French and Swiss taxis are available. Service: At the airport, there are multiple information desks. Note: The French sector has independent services and there are tourist and airport information services in both sectors. In addition, travelers will find banks, currency exchange, ATMs, a post office, and Internet access available in all public areas. There are restaurants, shops (including duty-free), and other facilities such as a pharmacy, medical center, nursery, and public showers.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) on Ryanair
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) on easyJet
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Lyon, France - Saint-Exupéry International Airport (LYS) on easyJet
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Wales (CWL) to Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) on Ryanair
- Exeter, United Kingdom - Exeter International (EXT) to Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) on Flybe