About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA)
Geneva Cointrin International Airport can be accessed from both Switzerland and France. It serves as an EU freight hub (despite it not being an EU member). Location: Geneva Cointrin International Airport is located 4 km (2 miles) from the Geneva city center. Transport: - Rail: Geneva railway station is located about 300 meters from the Departures and Arrivals floors. All trains stop at central Geneva-Cornavin, in the city center. Direct long-distance trains are also available with destinations throughout greater Europe. - Bus: The bus stop is outside the Departures and Arrivals Halls. In Switzerland, Unireso bus #10 runs to central Geneva, and bus #28 to the United Nations. Bus #23 connects the airport with Tours de Carouge and Fret. - Taxi: Taxis can be found outside the main terminal building. Separate French and Swiss taxis are available. Service: At the airport, there are multiple information desks. Note: The French sector has independent services and there are tourist and airport information services in both sectors. In addition, travelers will find banks, currency exchange, ATMs, a post office, and Internet access available in all public areas. There are restaurants, shops (including duty-free), and other facilities such as a pharmacy, medical center, nursery, and public showers.more...
Arrival: Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU)
Southampton Airport is one of Europe's fastest growing regional airports serving over 40 European destinations. Location: The Southampton Airport is located 7 km (4 miles) northeast of Southampton. Transport: - Rail: The Southampton Airport has the self-proclaimed shortest 'plane to train' connection of any European Airport, adjacent to the Parkway Train Station. The terminal building is within walking distance. Train information can be found online on the National Rail, South West Trains, and Virgin Trains Websites. - Bus: Buses offer regular service between the airport, Southampton University, the city center, and the ferry terminal every 15 minutes (20 minutes on weekends). Further bus information can be found on the Unilink, First Group, and National Express Websites. - Taxi: The Checker Cars company serves the airport. They can be found at the rank located opposite the arrivals hall. The rank offers 24-hour service. For more information consult the company's Website. Service: There is an information desk located in the passenger terminal. The airport also has currency exchange, postal services, telephones, ATMs, and Wi-Fi access. Restaurants and bars as well as shops and duty-free are located throughout the terminal. Other airport facilities include Internet stations, baby care facilities, and first-aid. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) to Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) on Ryanair
- Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) to Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) on Flybe
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) to Bournemouth, United Kingdom - Bournemouth Intl (BOH) on easyJet
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) to Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) on easyJet
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) to London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) on easyJet
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) to London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) on Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Lyon, France - Saint-Exupéry International Airport (LYS) to Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) on easyJet
- Lyon, France - Saint-Exupéry International Airport (LYS) to London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) on easyJet