About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER)
Jersey Airport is currently in the process of strengthening its runways and airport facilities to allow for better service. Location: Jersey Airport is located in Saint Peter parish on the island of Jersey, which is part of the Channel Islands. Transport: - Bus: Airport shuttle buses can be found in front of the arrivals hall. A regular bus service is available between the airport and the St. Helier bus station. For schedules and timetables consult the bus company's Website. - Taxi: The taxi rank is located near the arrivals hall. Fixed taxi rates apply depending on the time of day. Note that there is no supplement or baggage charge at the airport. Pre-booked taxis can be found in the central parking area next to the rank. Generally, charges for booked cabs are slightly higher than for a rank taxi. Service: There is an information desk next to the check-in area in the departures hall. The information desk also offers currency exchange and postal service. Throughout the airport there are multiple ATMs and free Wi-Fi. The airport contains a few shops, restaurants, and cafes. There are also baby changing rooms, first-aid facilities, and a small chapel. more...
Arrival: Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF)
Chambéry Airport or "Aéroport de Chambéry-Savoie," also known as "Aix les Bains Airport," provides budget service mainly to provides budget service and is particularly busy during winter, providing easy access to surrounding ski resorts.
Location: Chambéry Airport is a small international airport near Chambéry, a commune in Savoie, France.
- Bus: Coach buses to and from the airport are available, travelers can purchase tickets online. They can also be purchased across from the information desk. The airport also offers coaches to nearby Savoie ski resorts. These tickets can be booked online at the airport’s website.
- Taxi: The taxi stand is found in front of the terminal building. The fare is usually €20 to and from the airport and Chambery’s city center. The trip usually takes about 10 minutes.
Service: There is a restaurant and bar on the upper level, as well a section of arcade games. The shops are located in the departure lounge and across from the airport information desk.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Guernsey, United Kingdom - Guernsey (GCI) to Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) on Flybe
- Guernsey, United Kingdom - Guernsey (GCI) to Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) on Flybe
- Jersey, United Kingdom - Jersey (JER) to Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) on Flybe