About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Leeds, United Kingdom - Leeds Bradford (LBA)
Leeds Bradford International Airport was originally Yeadon Aerodrome, which began operating in October 1931. During that time, club flying and training flights were the principle activities. Since then, it has expanded tremendously with an increase in facilities and many transportation improvements. Location: Leeds Bradford International Airport is located 18 km (11 miles) northwest of Leeds and 11km (7 miles) north of Bradford. Transport: - Rail: Rail service to the airport is available from most UK rail stations via the Leeds City Station, Bradford Interchange, or York City Station. Tickets can be purchased at rail stations or on the train. Allow about 20 minutes for train to bus transfers. For more information on schedules and rates, consult the transit Website. - Bus: First York company provides hourly as well as express service between the airport and the York Rail Station. For more information consult the First York Website. Metroconnect 757 provides connections between the airport and Bradford's Foster Square rail station as well as Greengates, Apperley Bridge, Rawdon, and Yeadon. - Taxi: The Arrow private hire taxis are available for pre-booking at the office in the International Arrivals area. Travelers are able to pre-book online using the company's Official Website. Service: Shopping at the airport includes duty-free, a bookshop, and a newsstand. There are also numerous pubs, cafes, and snack bars at the airport. Other facilities include a quiet room, children's play area, foreign exchange, and on-site spa. The airport is Wi-Fi accessible. more...
Arrival: Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE)
Côte d'Azur International Airport or "Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur" is an airport in Nice and is France's third most heavily trafficked airport. Nice sees a smattering of budget air routes. Both Cimber Sterling and easyJet fly multiple routes to and from Nice.
Location: Côte d'Azur International Airport airport is located 6 kilometers (4 miles) west of the center of the city, Vieux Nice. Due to its proximity to the Principality of Monaco, it also serves as that city-state's airport, with helicopter service linking the city and airport.
Rail: SNCF regional train services run from Gare Nice St. Augustin, located near terminal 1, and Gare St Laurent du Var, 3 kilometers (2 miles) from the airport, serving all routes from Cannes to Vintimille. Connections to these stations are provided to travelers by shuttle.
All other SNCF routes run from the central station in Nice, connected to the airport by shuttle from Terminal 2 and route 23 from Terminal 1. For details on exact times and rates visit the Official SNCF Web site.
- Bus: Plenty of buses connect the airport with 24 routes between Marseille and Genoa and 123 destinations served throughout the Côte d'Azur. A Cheapo favorite is the Ligne d'Azur bus which travels between airport and city.
- Taxi: Taxis are available at all times of the day to all destinations; stands are located outside the arrivals levels of both terminals.
Services: The airport has banks, a currency exchange and ATMs in both terminals. A post office is located in Terminal 1. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the airport, and there are also several Internet stations. Restaurants, cafes, bars, gift shops and duty-free shopping are also available in both terminals. Other airport amenities include baby changing facilities in both terminals as well as a pharmacy, vaccination center and prayer room. Information desks can be found in Terminal 1 and the arrivals area in Terminal 2.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Leeds, United Kingdom - Leeds Bradford (LBA) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on Jet2
- Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on easyJet
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on Jet2
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on Flybe
- Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) to Cuneo, Italy - Levaldigi (CUF) on Ryanair
- Blackpool, United Kingdom - Blackpool International (BLK) - 97km (60 miles)
- Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) - 101km (63 miles)
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) - 70km (43 miles)
- Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) - 100km (62 miles)
- Humberside, United Kingdom - Humberside (HUY) - 84km (52 miles)
- Teesside, United Kingdom - Durham Tees Valley (MME) - 78km (49 miles)