About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Paris, France - Charles De Gaulle (CDG)
Charles de Gaulle International Airport or "Aéroport Paris-Charles de Gaulle," also known as "Roissy Airport" or simply "Roissy," is one of the world's principal aviation centers, as well as France's main international airport. It is named after General Charles de Gaulle who led the Free French Forces and was the founder of the French Fifth Republic. This is the most heavily-trafficked airport in France and one of the biggest in Europe.
In addition to being served by an extraordinary number of conventional carrier airlines, CDG is also utilized by plenty of low-cost carriers. Vueling, easyJet, and flybe all serve CDG with multiple routes.
Location: Charles de Gaulle International Airport is located 23 kilometers (14 miles) northeast of Paris.
- Rail: To Charles de Gaulle, you must take the Metro to the RER line B, direction Roissy/Charles de Gaulle. Sometimes it is not easy to recognize which RER trains go to the airport and which turn off towards another destination. If unsure, ask somebody at the station which train is correct.
- Bus: Air France runs two buses from Charles de Gaulle into Paris. Both lines depart from terminals 1 & 2 and their routes exclude terminal 3, which primarily serves for charters and low-cost carriers like EasyJet. Line 2 stops at Porte Maillot and Arc de Triomphe and runs every 20 minutes from 5:50 a.m. until 11 p.m.
A one-way journey costs €15 or €7.50 for children, and a round-trip ticket costs €20. Line 4 runs every 30 minutes between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. and stops at Gare de Lyon and Montparnasse. It costs €16.50 for a one-way adult journey, or €8 for a child. A round-trip ticket costs €22. The journey takes approximately 50 minutes.
The Roissybus stops at Place de l'Opéra adjacent to the American Express office. It departs from all three terminals. The trip takes around 45 minutes and service is from 6 a.m. through 11 p.m. (Keep in mind that the connecting RATP service ends at 10:30 p.m.) The bus costs €8.60 for a one-way journey. We like this Web site for information on Charles de Gaulle.
- Taxi: Several taxi companies provide service to and from the Charles de Gaulle International Airport. A taxi from the airport to the city center should take around 45 minutes. This will be pricey, so we recommend taking public transportation.
Services: The Charles de Gaulle International Airport offers many stores and duty-free shops as well as cafes, bars and restaurants for travelers in need of a break. ATMs and currency exchanges are also available for convenience. Visitors can take advantage of various Internet portals throughout the airport or access the airport’s Wi-Fi connection. Play areas and arcade games are available for children. Other facilities include places of worship, banks and post offices.
Arrival: Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN)
Manchester Airport, previously known as Ringway Airport, is the largest UK airport outside London. Location: Manchester Airport is located 17 km (10 miles) southwest of Manchester. Transport: - Rail: The Skylink moving walkway system connects The Station, which is Manchester Airport's rail, bus and coach interchange. Trains serving Manchester Airport run to and from various destinations in the Midlands and Northern England. For more information on schedules and fares consult the National Rail Website. - Bus: Many local and express buses serve the Manchester airport. For information on local routes consult the travel information Website. The National Express Website has more information on buses from Manchester Airport to various destinations all over the UK. - Taxi: Taxis are available outside the arrivals halls of each terminal. Service: Information desks can be found in all terminals as well as Internet stations and ATMs. Banking services are available as well as currency exchange, and Wi-Fi Internet access. All terminals have numerous shops, restaurants, and cafes. Other airport amenities include baby changing facilities, a children's play area, medical center, and prayer rooms. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Paris, France - Beauvais Tille (BVA) to Blackpool, United Kingdom - Blackpool International (BLK) on Ryanair
- Paris, France - Beauvais Tille (BVA) to Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) on Ryanair
- Paris, France - Charles De Gaulle (CDG) to Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) on easyJet
- Paris, France - Beauvais Tille (BVA) to Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) on Ryanair
- Paris, France - Beauvais Tille (BVA) to Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) on Ryanair