About this flight
The carrier: Iceland Express
Iceland Express is the only low-cost carrier with a hub in Iceland. It's also very likely the savviest budget airline in Europe, with an exciting and well-designed site. Iceland's low-fare airline connects the Icelandic capital of Reykjavík with airports in Scandinavia, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain and North America. Iceland Express runs a much expanded service in the summer.
Iceland's only budget airline sometimes offers some great deals as well as good service and friendly flight crew.
To-and-from-Iceland route map is of limited utility. Fares are sometimes expensive for a budget airline.
* Carry-on: One bag and one personal item, total weight not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 20 kg of luggage. Over this limit, you are charged €11 per kilo. (Ouch!)
* Please visit Helvetic’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can reserve seats up to 24-hours in advance of your flight. A small non-refundable fee applies. If you don’t book a seat, one will be selected for you at check-in free of charge.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available between 60 days and 24 hours prior to departure. Only passengers bringing only carry-on luggage that have pre-booked seats may check-in online.
We love the "Icebreaker"deal section of Iceland Express' site. Check it frequently for promotions.
Departure: Verona, Italy - Verona-Villafranca (VRN)
Verona Airport, also known as Valerio Catullo Villafranca International Airport or simply Verona-Villafranca Airport, is an airport serving Verona, Italy. Location: Verona Airport is situated in the middle of the provinces of Brescia, Mantua, Rovigo, Vicenza, Trento, Bolzano and Verona, serving a population of more than four million. Transport: - Rail: Trains are available for access to Verona's airport. For the train schedule visit the Trenitalia Site. - Bus: The Aerobus service runs to and from the airport and main railway station and is available all day every 20 minutes. - Taxi: Taxies are located outside the air terminal, arrivals hall. Service: Within the airport, travelers can find numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. Internet is accessible inside the airport. Other facilities include a bank, ATM, pharmacy, and chapel. more...
Arrival: Reykjavik, Iceland - Keflavik Intl (KEF)
Other flights between these cities
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ) - 103km (64 miles)
- Brescia, Italy - Montichiari (VBS) - 51km (32 miles)
- Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) - 103km (64 miles)
- Parma, Italy (PMF) - 87km (54 miles)
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) - 97km (60 miles)
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) - 107km (66 miles)