About this flight
The carrier: Intersky
Our pick for best budget airline with a fun, hipster vibe is a smallish enterprise, based in Friedrichshafen. Intersky flies from its Friedrichshafen hub to several cities across western Europe. The airline also operates a handful of routes beyond its hub. Notable destinations include Elba, Zadar, Naples and Nice.
Quirky (and growing) route map includes some unusual destinations.
Limited route map and strangely located hub.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage not to exceed 5 kg.
* Checked: Up to 15 kg of luggage. You are charged €5 per kg over the weight limit.
* Please visit Intersky’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Seats are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis during check-in. It is possible to reserve seats in advance for €5.
Check-in and Ticketing
For international flights, check in is from 2 hours to 45 minutes prior to the flight. Then the gate is closed and no more passengers will be admitted. If you are late there is no refund or compensation for your ticket.
If you skip breakfast while trekking to the airport, never fear. Intersky has one of the more extensive, reasonably priced—and at turns, witty—in-flight menus we've seen. Check out "After Work Party". That's what we're talkin' about!more...
Departure: Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS)
In Brief: Germany's third busiest airport, Duesseldorf is a major Lufthansa hub. It is also an important hub for Air Berlin, and serves a smattering of low-cost and charter airlines in addition. Transportation: The S-Bahn takes just ten minutes to travel between the airport and Duesseldorf's main train station. A one-way fare costs €3.more...
Arrival: Graz, Austria - Thalerhof (GRZ)
The Thalerhof Airport in Graz, Austria is a small airport with a very clear layout. This airport serves budget airlines including Ryanair. Location: The Thalerhof Airport is located just 6 miles away from the Graz city center. Transport: - Rail: The Thalerhof Airport is only a 5 minute walk away from the Flughafen Graz-Feldkirchen railway station, which provides trains to and from the city. For specific dates and time regarding trains to/from the airport visit the official rail website. - Bus: Public busses bring you from Graz main station to Graz Airport. The bus stop is conveniently located outside the passenger terminal. - Taxi: The taxi rank is directly outside the passenger terminal, next to the arrival area. Services: Shops and Duty Stores are present in the terminal as well as a comfortable VIP lounge for frequent travelers. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Cologne, Germany - Koeln (CGN) to Graz, Austria - Thalerhof (GRZ) on airberlin
- Cologne, Germany - Koeln (CGN) to Klagenfurt, Austria - Klagenfurt (KLU) on airberlin
- Cologne, Germany - Koeln (CGN) to Klagenfurt, Austria - Klagenfurt (KLU) on Germanwings
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Graz, Austria - Thalerhof (GRZ) on airberlin
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Klagenfurt, Austria - Klagenfurt (KLU) on airberlin