About this flight
The carrier: Intersky
Our pick for best budget airline with a fun, hipster vibe is a smallish enterprise, based in Friedrichshafen. Intersky flies from its Friedrichshafen hub to several cities across western Europe. The airline also operates a handful of routes beyond its hub. Notable destinations include Elba, Zadar, Naples and Nice.
Quirky (and growing) route map includes some unusual destinations.
Limited route map and strangely located hub.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage not to exceed 5 kg.
* Checked: Up to 15 kg of luggage. You are charged €5 per kg over the weight limit.
* Please visit Intersky’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Seats are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis during check-in. It is possible to reserve seats in advance for €5.
Check-in and Ticketing
For international flights, check in is from 2 hours to 45 minutes prior to the flight. Then the gate is closed and no more passengers will be admitted. If you are late there is no refund or compensation for your ticket.
If you skip breakfast while trekking to the airport, never fear. Intersky has one of the more extensive, reasonably priced—and at turns, witty—in-flight menus we've seen. Check out "After Work Party". That's what we're talkin' about!more...
Departure: Friedrichshafen, Germany (FDH)
Arrival: Mahon, Spain - Menorca (MAH)
Menorca Airport, also known as Mahon Airport, serves the Balearic island of Minorca in the Mediterranean Sea, off the eastern coast of Spain.
Menorca Airport is located about 5km (3 miles) to the southwest of the capital, Mahón.
• Bus: Menorca Airport Buses leave every 30 minutes. From Mahon bus station you can transfer to most towns on the island. Departures start from Calle Jose Anselmo Clave located in the center of Mahon. Notably, most of the buses are orange.
• Taxi: Menorca Airport Taxis can be hailed from the taxi rank outside of the main Arrivals Hall or booked in advance.
There are ATMs and a bank in the terminal building as well as four bars, cafeterias, and three restaurants. Travelers can buy local goods or duty free goods at the airport shops. There is also a lost and found on the arrival floor.more...