About this flight
The carrier: Intersky
Our pick for best budget airline with a fun, hipster vibe is a smallish enterprise, based in Friedrichshafen. Intersky flies from its Friedrichshafen hub to several cities across western Europe. The airline also operates a handful of routes beyond its hub. Notable destinations include Elba, Zadar, Naples and Nice.
Quirky (and growing) route map includes some unusual destinations.
Limited route map and strangely located hub.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage not to exceed 5 kg.
* Checked: Up to 15 kg of luggage. You are charged €5 per kg over the weight limit.
* Please visit Intersky’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Seats are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis during check-in. It is possible to reserve seats in advance for €5.
Check-in and Ticketing
For international flights, check in is from 2 hours to 45 minutes prior to the flight. Then the gate is closed and no more passengers will be admitted. If you are late there is no refund or compensation for your ticket.
If you skip breakfast while trekking to the airport, never fear. Intersky has one of the more extensive, reasonably priced—and at turns, witty—in-flight menus we've seen. Check out "After Work Party". That's what we're talkin' about!more...
Departure: Zadar, Croatia - Zadar (ZAD)
Zadar Airport serves as the base for Lufthansa's flight school as well as the Croatian Air Force's main training facility. It's also a small tourist airport. Location: Zadar Airport is located 8 km from the city of Zadar, Croatia. Transport: - Bus: There are regular departures to and from Zadar's city center and the main bus terminal at Zadar Airport. - Taxi: Taxis can be found near the airport's bus stop. Service: Aside from places to eat and shops (including duty-free), travelers can find banks, currency exchange, and ATMs. more...
Arrival: Friedrichshafen, Germany (FDH)
Other flights between these cities
- Split, Croatia - Split Kastela/Resnik Airport (SPU) to Friedrichshafen, Germany (FDH) on Intersky
- Split, Croatia - Split Kastela/Resnik Airport (SPU) to Friedrichshafen, Germany (FDH) on Germanwings
- Split, Croatia - Split Kastela/Resnik Airport (SPU) to Zurich, Switzerland - Zurich (Kloten) (ZRH) on Germanwings