About this flight
The carrier: Jet2
We like to think of Jet2 as the little budget airline that could. Based at Leeds Bradford airport in the north of England, Jet2 also flies to multiple destinations from hub airports across England, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Although Jet2 has been flying for nearly 30 years, it was called Channel Express (Air Services) for its first 20 years.
Slightly out of the media loop due to its headquarters in England's north, Jet2 nonetheless flies an impressive number of routes to destinations across Europe, with especially good connections to France, Spain, and Italy.
Jet2 has innovated quietly and consistently in a number of ways. In early 2007, they rolled out an in-flight handheld entertainment device.
Airline is innovative and particularly good for travel to and from England's north.
Jet2 should augment current destinations with more big-city destinations. Extra charges during booking can lead to a doubling of the original quoted price.
* Carry-on: One "small piece" of hand luggage not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 22kg. Each passenger can have up to three bags, none of which can weigh over 25kg. The cost is €14 for each additional kilo.
* Please visit Jet2’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can choose seats at the time of your purchase on-line. Alternately, seats are selected on a first-come first-serve basis at the time of check-in. Seats with extra legroom can be reserved for €14-33.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available from 28 days until 5 hours before departure. You must select it while you book your flight. If you forget to check-in online or don’t print your boarding pass then you will be charged a €23 fee.
Be aware of the many additional costs when booking online.more...
Departure: Leeds, United Kingdom - Leeds Bradford (LBA)
Leeds Bradford International Airport was originally Yeadon Aerodrome, which began operating in October 1931. During that time, club flying and training flights were the principle activities. Since then, it has expanded tremendously with an increase in facilities and many transportation improvements. Location: Leeds Bradford International Airport is located 18 km (11 miles) northwest of Leeds and 11km (7 miles) north of Bradford. Transport: - Rail: Rail service to the airport is available from most UK rail stations via the Leeds City Station, Bradford Interchange, or York City Station. Tickets can be purchased at rail stations or on the train. Allow about 20 minutes for train to bus transfers. For more information on schedules and rates, consult the transit Website. - Bus: First York company provides hourly as well as express service between the airport and the York Rail Station. For more information consult the First York Website. Metroconnect 757 provides connections between the airport and Bradford's Foster Square rail station as well as Greengates, Apperley Bridge, Rawdon, and Yeadon. - Taxi: The Arrow private hire taxis are available for pre-booking at the office in the International Arrivals area. Travelers are able to pre-book online using the company's Official Website. Service: Shopping at the airport includes duty-free, a bookshop, and a newsstand. There are also numerous pubs, cafes, and snack bars at the airport. Other facilities include a quiet room, children's play area, foreign exchange, and on-site spa. The airport is Wi-Fi accessible. more...
Arrival: Mahon, Spain - Menorca (MAH)
Menorca Airport, also known as Mahon Airport, serves the Balearic island of Minorca in the Mediterranean Sea, off the eastern coast of Spain. Location: Menorca Airport is located about 5km (3 miles) to the southwest of the capital, Mahón. Transport: - Bus: Menorca Airport Buses leave every 30 minutes. From Mahon bus station you can transfer to most towns on the island. Departures start from Calle Jose Anselmo Clave located in the center of Mahon. Notably, most of the buses are orange. - Taxi: Menorca Airport Taxis can be hailed from the taxi rank outside of the main Arrivals Hall or booked in advance. Service: There are ATMs and a bank in the terminal building as well as four bars, cafeterias, and three restaurants. Travelers can buy local goods or duty free goods at the airport shops. There is also a lost and found on the arrival floor. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) to Mahon, Spain - Menorca (MAH) on easyJet
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Mahon, Spain - Menorca (MAH) on easyJet
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Mahon, Spain - Menorca (MAH) on Monarch
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Mahon, Spain - Menorca (MAH) on Thomsonfly
- Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) to Mahon, Spain - Menorca (MAH) on Thomsonfly
- Blackpool, United Kingdom - Blackpool International (BLK) - 97km (60 miles)
- Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) - 101km (63 miles)
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) - 70km (43 miles)
- Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) - 100km (62 miles)
- Humberside, United Kingdom - Humberside (HUY) - 84km (52 miles)
- Teesside, United Kingdom - Durham Tees Valley (MME) - 78km (49 miles)