About this flight
The carrier: Jet2
We like to think of Jet2 as the little budget airline that could. Based at Leeds Bradford airport in the north of England, Jet2 also flies to multiple destinations from hub airports across England, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Although Jet2 has been flying for nearly 30 years, it was called Channel Express (Air Services) for its first 20 years.
Slightly out of the media loop due to its headquarters in England's north, Jet2 nonetheless flies an impressive number of routes to destinations across Europe, with especially good connections to France, Spain, and Italy.
Jet2 has innovated quietly and consistently in a number of ways. In early 2007, they rolled out an in-flight handheld entertainment device.
Airline is innovative and particularly good for travel to and from England's north.
Jet2 should augment current destinations with more big-city destinations. Extra charges during booking can lead to a doubling of the original quoted price.
* Carry-on: One "small piece" of hand luggage not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 22kg. Each passenger can have up to three bags, none of which can weigh over 25kg. The cost is €14 for each additional kilo.
* Please visit Jet2’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can choose seats at the time of your purchase on-line. Alternately, seats are selected on a first-come first-serve basis at the time of check-in. Seats with extra legroom can be reserved for €14-33.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available from 28 days until 5 hours before departure. You must select it while you book your flight. If you forget to check-in online or don’t print your boarding pass then you will be charged a €23 fee.
Be aware of the many additional costs when booking online.more...
Departure: Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV)
Murcia-San Javier Airport functions as both a military air base and civilian passenger airport. Recently, Murcia Airport has become much busier due to the arrival of many low-cost carriers. The airport itself has become essential in the holiday and tourism industry of Murcia.
Murcia-San Javier Airport is located in the municipality of San Javier, 17 miles south of Murcia, Spain.
• Bus: A service between Murcia -San Javier Airport and Murcia Bus Station. Latbus is available via Line 73. The trip should last about 45 minutes in total. For more information visit the bus company’s Official Website.
• Taxi: The taxi rank is located outside the Terminal building. It is important to note that the limit of passengers on most Murcia Airport taxis are four people (including children). It is recommended that transfers for larger parties should be booked in advance.
The airport offers a few restaurants and shops for travelers to enjoy.more...
Arrival: Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast Intl (BFS)
Belfast International Airport is also known as Aldergrove, the name of a village west of the airport. The airport serves as a major base for the budget carriers easyJet and Jet2.com with bmibaby and Thomas Cook Airlines also having a large presence. In 2007, Aer Lingus opened a base at Belfast International Airport too. Location: Belfast International Airport is located 30 km (18 miles) northwest of Belfast. Transport: - Rail: For rail service to and from Belfast, Lisburn and Londonderry, travelers can take a taxi to the town of Antrim, six miles from the airport. Those who are traveling to Dublin can catch the high speed Enterprise train, which leaves from Belfast Central Station. - Bus: The Airport Express 300 bus operates a 24-hour service between the airport and Belfast, buses depart every 10 minutes. The bus stop is located opposite the terminal and the journey will take approximately 30-40 minutes (subject to traffic conditions). It's important to note that a special timetable may operate on Public Holidays. For the schedule of buses consult the company's Official Website. - Taxi: The International Airport Taxi Company serves as the official taxi operator for the airport. Taxis are available outside the airport's exit lobby. A list of sample fares is displayed in the exit hall of the terminal building. Service: In the airport, travelers can find postal services, cash machines, currency exchange, airport information, baby changing facilities, and a wide variety of shops and restaurants. The visitor information desk is located in the arrivals hall for all domestic and international passengers. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) on Flybe
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast Intl (BFS) on easyJet
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast Intl (BFS) on Aer Lingus
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Derry, United Kingdom - Derry (LDY) on Ryanair
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Isle of Man (IOM) on Flybe
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) to Derry, United Kingdom - Derry (LDY) on Ryanair