About this flight
The carrier: Jetairfly
The Belgian branch of the TUI parent company, Jetairfly operates thousands of charter flights every year between Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and a variety of other destinations, most of them in the Mediterranean basin.
Comprehensive destination list within Belgium.
More or less a charter operation with a north-south route axis.
*Carry-on: One small piece of hand luggage is permitted that can weigh no more than 6 kg (10 kg for long-haul flights.)
*Checked: Each passenger is allotted 20 kg of check-in weight (25 kg for long-haul), for each additional kg over will cost €8 (€12 for long-haul)
* Please visit Jetairfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Passengers typically reserve seats at the time of booking, whether on-line or through a travel agent.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at least two hours before departure. No one can check in once the desk is closed and the airline will cancel the seat reservation without providing a refund.more...
Departure: Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU)
Brussels International Airport, not to be confused with Brussels Charleroi Airport, is Belgium's most important airport. Brussels International is mostly served by flag carrier and "conventional" airlines, though easyJet, Clickair, Sterling, SkyEurope, and some charter airlines also fly in and out of the airport. Brussels International Airport was formerly known as "Brussel Nationaal/Bruxelles-National" (Brussels National). Location: The Brussels International Airport is located in Zaventem, near Brussels, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: The airport train station is located below the terminal (basement level-1). Up to 4 trains an hour connect the airport to Brussels North, Brussels Central, and Brussels Midi stations. Moreover there are direct train services to the East, South and West of Belgium. Information on the schedules of all Belgian and international train services can be found on the Belgian Railways website. - Bus: The bus station is located on level 0, one floor down from the arrivals hall, and can be easily reached by using the escalators or elevators. Centrally located on the bus station there are three platforms, each with its specific use. There are several buses available for travelers. The most common, De Lijn, operates express bus services and departs from platform A. For more information consult their official website for specific rates and times. Another bus service available is the MIVB/STIB which leaves from platform C. For more information view the MIVB/STIB official website. Other options include the Antwerp Express and the Brussels Airport express. Specific rates and times can be found on their official website. - Taxi: Taxis with a taximeter are permanently available in front of the arrivals hall. Licensed taxis can be recognized by the blue and yellow emblem. Travellers are advised to avoid unlicensed taxis. Service: Services within the Brussels Airport include baggage lockers, information desks, a pharmacy, money exchanges, telecoms, places of worship, as well as various shops and restaurants.more...
Arrival: Lourdes Tarbes, France - Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées (LDE)
Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport or "Aéroport de Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénée" is a small regional airport with much of its traffic being charter flights from a variety of airlines across Europe journeying to the nearby Lourdes as part of a Catholic pilgrimage.
Location: Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport is located 7 kilometers (4 miles) southwest of Tarbes and near Lourdes, both communes of the Hautes-Pyrénées département in France.
- Bus: The local busline picks up outside the airport terminal and is €2, with cheaper rates for children. For more information, consult the Malgine busline’s official Web site and the timetables given from the airport’s Web site. There are also seasonal shuttles to local ski resorts that coordinate with Ryanair arrival schedules.
- Taxi: Taxis are available at the front of the airport building.
Services: In the airport, travelers can find an information desk, restaurants, boutiques and ATMs. There is also Wi-Fi access.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) to Lourdes Tarbes, France - Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées (LDE) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Lourdes Tarbes, France - Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées (LDE) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Lourdes Tarbes, France - Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées (LDE) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) to Pau, France - Pau Pyrénées (PUF) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Pau, France - Pau Pyrénées (PUF) on Ryanair