About this flight
The carrier: Jetairfly
The Belgian branch of the TUI parent company, Jetairfly operates thousands of charter flights every year between Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and a variety of other destinations, most of them in the Mediterranean basin.
Comprehensive destination list within Belgium.
More or less a charter operation with a north-south route axis.
*Carry-on: One small piece of hand luggage is permitted that can weigh no more than 6 kg (10 kg for long-haul flights.)
*Checked: Each passenger is allotted 20 kg of check-in weight (25 kg for long-haul), for each additional kg over will cost €8 (€12 for long-haul)
* Please visit Jetairfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Passengers typically reserve seats at the time of booking, whether on-line or through a travel agent.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at least two hours before departure. No one can check in once the desk is closed and the airline will cancel the seat reservation without providing a refund.more...
Departure: Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER)
Heraklion International Airport, also known as Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport, is the main airport and also the busiest on the island of Crete, Greece. It's named after Nikos Kazantzakis, a Greek writer and philosopher from Heraklion. Location: Heraklion International Airport is located 9 km (6 miles) east of the city of Heraklion. Transport: - Bus: Buses leave the airport for local destinations every few minutes. The schedule is less frequent on weekends. - Taxi: Taxis are available opposite of the Arrivals Hall. It is strongly advised that travelers negotiate a price with the driver before the taxi journey. Service: There is an information desk in the departures terminal that provides 24-hour service. There is also an ATM, several payphones, snack bars, a restaurant, and duty-free shopping. Baby changing facilities are also available. more...
Arrival: Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST)
Ostend-Bruges International Airport in Brugge, Belgium offers many travel opportunities to warm-weather vacation destinations, most of which are located around the Mediterranean. The airport is very small, which often translates to a quick check-in and relaxed atmosphere. Service is provided primarily by Jetair and Thomas Cook. Location: Ostend-Bruges International Airport is located near the town of West Flanders, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Train service is available to Ostend-Bruges International Airports. For more information on the train system consult the online railway schedule. - Bus: Buses are available at Ostend Railway Station with service to and from the airport. Take the "Raversijde via Luchthaven" route which will bring you straight to the airport. For more information on departures and arrivals look at the online bus schedule. Service: A restaurant is available for a sit-down dinner.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Chania, Greece - Chania International Airport (CHQ) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Jetairfly
- Chania, Greece - Chania International Airport (CHQ) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) to Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Jetairfly
- Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) to Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL) on Thomas Cook Belgium