About this flight
The carrier: Jetairfly
The Belgian branch of the TUI parent company, Jetairfly operates thousands of charter flights every year between Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and a variety of other destinations, most of them in the Mediterranean basin.
Comprehensive destination list within Belgium.
More or less a charter operation with a north-south route axis.
*Carry-on: One small piece of hand luggage is permitted that can weigh no more than 6 kg (10 kg for long-haul flights.)
*Checked: Each passenger is allotted 20 kg of check-in weight (25 kg for long-haul), for each additional kg over will cost €8 (€12 for long-haul)
* Please visit Jetairfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Passengers typically reserve seats at the time of booking, whether on-line or through a travel agent.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at least two hours before departure. No one can check in once the desk is closed and the airline will cancel the seat reservation without providing a refund.more...
Departure: Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
Palma de Mallorca Airport or "Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca," previously known as Son Sant Joan Airport or "Aeropuerto de Son Sant Joan," is the third largest airport in Spain. During the summer months Palma de Mallorca Airport becomes one of the busiest airports in Europe. Also, the airport serves as a hub for German budget carrier airberlin.
Palma de Mallorca Airport is an airport located approximately 8 km east of Palma de Mallorca, adjacent to the village C'an Pastilla.
• Bus: The Airport Bus runs through central Palma de Mallorca. The trip should take roughly 30 minutes. The buses leave from the Palma Airport Arrivals floor across from the main parking structure every 15 minutes.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside of the Arrivals Hall. Taxi companies serving the city center include Fono Taxi, Radio Taxi, and Taxi Palma Radio. The journey from the airport to the city is around 15 minutes. Keep in mind that there are additional supplementary fees for airport transport.
There are multiple information desks which can be found in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall and check-in. There is also a tourist information desk on the ground floor. The terminal has a bank, multiple ATMs and a post office. There are numerous bars and restaurants at the airport, which include a 24-hour bar and a 24-hour cafeteria. Various shops can be found in the airport as well. Other airport facilities include a 24-hour first aid, a pharmacy, and a children’s room.more...
Arrival: Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG)
Liège Airport, also called Liège-Bierset, is the second biggest cargo airport in Belgium. It is mainly used for freight operation but also serves more than 21 destinations for passengers (mainly charters). Location: The airport is located in the north-west of the city of Liege, in the east of Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Travelers can leave the train at Liege Guillemins station and take a taxi to the airport. The journey should take approximately 15 minutes in total. - Bus: Buses are available to and from the airport. For details on routes and fares consult the airport website. - Taxi: Liege Airport has special arrangements with Hepp Taxi and Melchior. The Fares usually range from 15 to 22 euros from the station. The airport provides travelers with a free phone call to make the arrangements. Service: There are shops within the airport (including a bookstore) as well as a cafeteria and restaurant located upstairs. Check-in counters, company and tour operator counters and an information desk are located on the main level. The terminal also contains a cash dispenser. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Jetairfly
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Vueling
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Transavia
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) on Thomas Cook Belgium
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)