About this flight
The carrier: Jetairfly
The Belgian branch of the TUI parent company, Jetairfly operates thousands of charter flights every year between Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and a variety of other destinations, most of them in the Mediterranean basin.
Comprehensive destination list within Belgium.
More or less a charter operation with a north-south route axis.
*Carry-on: One small piece of hand luggage is permitted that can weigh no more than 6 kg (10 kg for long-haul flights.)
*Checked: Each passenger is allotted 20 kg of check-in weight (25 kg for long-haul), for each additional kg over will cost €8 (€12 for long-haul)
* Please visit Jetairfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Passengers typically reserve seats at the time of booking, whether on-line or through a travel agent.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at least two hours before departure. No one can check in once the desk is closed and the airline will cancel the seat reservation without providing a refund.more...
Departure: Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS)
Tenerife South Airport, previously known as Tenerife South-Reina Sofia Airport, is one of two international airports located on the island of Tenerife, in the Canary Islands. The airport was inaugurated in November of 1978 by Queen Sofía of Spain, after whom the airport is dedicated. The high season for Tenerife is during the winter months when Northern European tourists migrate to take advantage of the warm Tenerife winter weather. The airport is open 24-hous and offers more than 100 connecting flights.
Tenerife South Airport is located 60km (37.5 miles) south of the capital city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
• Bus: There are three bus routes to choose from, all of which are located outside the Arrivals Hall. Travelers can find connection to Puerto de la Cruz, North Tenerife Airport, and the beaches on the south shores of the island.
• Taxi: Taxis are available in front of the Arrivals Hall. They can be taken to the Santa Cruz de Tenerife city center. The journey will be approximately one hour.
Service: In the airport terminal there is a bank, ATMs and a post office. Travelers can also find many places to eat and shops (which include duty free areas and a newsstand). Other airport amenities include a pharmacy, 24-hour medical center, and a chapel.more...
Arrival: Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU)
Brussels International Airport, not to be confused with Brussels Charleroi Airport, is Belgium's most important airport. Brussels International is mostly served by flag carrier and "conventional" airlines, though easyJet, Clickair, Sterling, SkyEurope, and some charter airlines also fly in and out of the airport. Brussels International Airport was formerly known as "Brussel Nationaal/Bruxelles-National" (Brussels National). Location: The Brussels International Airport is located in Zaventem, near Brussels, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: The airport train station is located below the terminal (basement level-1). Up to 4 trains an hour connect the airport to Brussels North, Brussels Central, and Brussels Midi stations. Moreover there are direct train services to the East, South and West of Belgium. Information on the schedules of all Belgian and international train services can be found on the Belgian Railways website. - Bus: The bus station is located on level 0, one floor down from the arrivals hall, and can be easily reached by using the escalators or elevators. Centrally located on the bus station there are three platforms, each with its specific use. There are several buses available for travelers. The most common, De Lijn, operates express bus services and departs from platform A. For more information consult their official website for specific rates and times. Another bus service available is the MIVB/STIB which leaves from platform C. For more information view the MIVB/STIB official website. Other options include the Antwerp Express and the Brussels Airport express. Specific rates and times can be found on their official website. - Taxi: Taxis with a taximeter are permanently available in front of the arrivals hall. Licensed taxis can be recognized by the blue and yellow emblem. Travellers are advised to avoid unlicensed taxis. Service: Services within the Brussels Airport include baggage lockers, information desks, a pharmacy, money exchanges, telecoms, places of worship, as well as various shops and restaurants.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) on Jetairfly
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) on Jetairfly
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) on Jetairfly
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL) on Thomas Cook Belgium