About this flight
The carrier: Jetairfly
The Belgian branch of the TUI parent company, Jetairfly operates thousands of charter flights every year between Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and a variety of other destinations, most of them in the Mediterranean basin.
Comprehensive destination list within Belgium.
More or less a charter operation with a north-south route axis.
*Carry-on: One small piece of hand luggage is permitted that can weigh no more than 6 kg (10 kg for long-haul flights.)
*Checked: Each passenger is allotted 20 kg of check-in weight (25 kg for long-haul), for each additional kg over will cost €8 (€12 for long-haul)
* Please visit Jetairfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Passengers typically reserve seats at the time of booking, whether on-line or through a travel agent.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at least two hours before departure. No one can check in once the desk is closed and the airline will cancel the seat reservation without providing a refund.more...
Departure: Toulon, France - Hyeres (TLN)
Toulon-Hyères Airport or "Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères" is also known as "Hyères Le Palyvestre Airport." The airport is characterised by its position on the French Riviera, a few yards away from the Port of Hyères and the Mediterranean sea.
Toulon-Hyères Airport is located 18 kilometers (11 miles) southeast of Toulon and 3 kilometers (1 mile) southeast of Hyères, both communes in the Var département of France.
• Boat: Shuttle boats are available to and from the airport. You can reach the Golden Isles of Hyères by boat from either the Port of Hyères (1 kilometer away from the airport) or from La Tour Fondue (Giens Peninsula, 8 kilometers from the airport).
• Bus: Shuttle buses allow you to reach or leave the airport according to plane schedules. Direct services linking the airport to the town centers of Hyères and Toulon. A minimum of five scheduled return journey services are provided daily.
• Taxi: The taxi station is located outside the terminal when leaving the arrival hall.
The information desk is located in the departures hall, with a separate desk in the arrivals hall to greet incoming passengers. Wi-Fi access is available in the terminal. The airport also offers a souvenir and duty-free shop, an ATM, a newsagent, a bar and a restaurant.more...
Arrival: Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU)
Brussels International Airport, not to be confused with Brussels Charleroi Airport, is Belgium's most important airport. Brussels International is mostly served by flag carrier and "conventional" airlines, though easyJet, Clickair, Sterling, SkyEurope, and some charter airlines also fly in and out of the airport. Brussels International Airport was formerly known as "Brussel Nationaal/Bruxelles-National" (Brussels National). Location: The Brussels International Airport is located in Zaventem, near Brussels, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: The airport train station is located below the terminal (basement level-1). Up to 4 trains an hour connect the airport to Brussels North, Brussels Central, and Brussels Midi stations. Moreover there are direct train services to the East, South and West of Belgium. Information on the schedules of all Belgian and international train services can be found on the Belgian Railways website. - Bus: The bus station is located on level 0, one floor down from the arrivals hall, and can be easily reached by using the escalators or elevators. Centrally located on the bus station there are three platforms, each with its specific use. There are several buses available for travelers. The most common, De Lijn, operates express bus services and departs from platform A. For more information consult their official website for specific rates and times. Another bus service available is the MIVB/STIB which leaves from platform C. For more information view the MIVB/STIB official website. Other options include the Antwerp Express and the Brussels Airport express. Specific rates and times can be found on their official website. - Taxi: Taxis with a taximeter are permanently available in front of the arrivals hall. Licensed taxis can be recognized by the blue and yellow emblem. Travellers are advised to avoid unlicensed taxis. Service: Services within the Brussels Airport include baggage lockers, information desks, a pharmacy, money exchanges, telecoms, places of worship, as well as various shops and restaurants.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Marseille, France - Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) to Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) on Ryanair
- Marseille, France - Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Ryanair
- Marseille, France - Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Marseille, France - Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) to Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL) on Ryanair
- Toulon, France - Hyeres (TLN) to Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) on Ryanair
- Toulon, France - Hyeres (TLN) to Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) on Jetairfly
- Toulon, France - Hyeres (TLN) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Ryanair
- Toulon, France - Hyeres (TLN) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
- Toulon, France - Hyeres (TLN) to Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL) on Ryanair