About this flight
The carrier: Monarch
Monarch is expressly designed to get tourists from the UK to sunny territory. It flies from London, Aberdeen, Birmingham and Manchester to destinations in Spain (including the Canary Islands) and Portugal, as well as Gibraltar and Larnaca.
Primarily a holiday airline, Monarch is also referred to as "Monarch Scheduled" to differentiate its scheduled services from its charter capacity. "Scheduled" flights currently account for over half of Monarch's flights.
Great route strength from the UK to the Mediterranean.
Airline does not serve city break destinations.
* Carry-on: One item of hand luggage not exceeding 5 kg is permitted, free of charge. (Note: Passengers are not able to combine weight of carry-on and check-in baggage)
* Checked: Up to five separate bags, not to exceed 20 kg (€7.50 will be charged for every kg over.). You will be charged for each checked bag (€12.50 per bag online, €23 per bag at airport and through the call center).
* Please visit Monarch’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may pre-reserve seats for a fee of €9 at the time of booking or at check-in. Seats with extended leg room are €24 per person for short haul flights, more for long hauls. (With a name like Monarch, let's hope those seats are fit for a king!)
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available from 7 days until 4.5 hours before departure. If you book your hold and checked bags online, you can save 40% off the airport price! Note that online checking is only available for bookings made directly through Monarch, not a travel agent or tour guide.
Book your baggage on-line, where the cost is at less for checked bags in-person or over the phone. Save your money and don't book premium (unless you absolutely need the extra leg room).more...
Departure: Birmingham, United Kingdom - Birmingham Intl (BHX)
Birmingham International Airport is one of the UK's busiest hubs. Well serviced by flag carrier and low-cost airlines alike, Birmingham is a major launch pad for bmibaby, flybe, and Thomsonfly. In 2007, the airport won the Airports Council International's award for Best Airport in Europe in its traffic category. Location: Birmingham International Airport 10 km (six miles) southeast of central Birmingham in the borough of Solihull, West Midlands, England. Transport: - Rail: The Air-Rail shuttle service is free and links the airport to the Birmingham International Train Station in a few minutes. Train operators include CrossCountry and Virgin Trains, which offer service between London and Glasgow via Birmingham. For more information consult the railway's Official Website. - Bus: Two bus lines transport passengers between the airport and central Birmingham. Both run an average of once every half-hour and take about 20 minutes. - Taxi: Black cabs are able to carry up to five people with luggage. They can be found at the taxi stand outside the terminals. Service: The airport contains information desks as well as the Visitor Center in terminal 1 for travel information. There are ATMs and currency exchange kiosks in both terminals. Aside from an extensive range of restaurants and shops, there are also postal facilities, 24-hour medical centers, and a prayer room.more...
Arrival: Ibiza, Spain (IBZ)
Ibiza Airport serves the Balearic islands of Ibiza and Formentera, used virtually by all people who arrive at or depart from these islands. Ibiza airport is characterized by the seasonal nature of its demand by tourists. It also offers very important scheduled inter-island and mainland traffic, with flights centering on business hubs, such as Barcelona and Madrid-Barajas. Location: Ibiza Airport is located 7.5 km from the capital and is well connected to the most important tourist centers of the island. Transport: - Bus: Outside the terminal, travelers can catch the Ibizabus line 10 that runs between the city center and airport. - Taxi: Radiotaxi offers service to the center of town (about 20 minutes). These taxis can be found next to the terminal. Service: At the airport, there is an information desk as well as a passenger service office and tourism desk in the Arrivals Area. Airport financial facilities include ATMs, a post office, currency exchange, and a bank. Before and after security there are various shops, restaurants and cafes (mostly on the first floor). Other airport facilities include first aid, a pharmacy, and a chapel. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Birmingham, United Kingdom - Birmingham Intl (BHX) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Ryanair
- Birmingham, United Kingdom - Birmingham Intl (BHX) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Thomsonfly
- Coventry, United Kingdom - Coventry (CVT) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Ryanair
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Jet2
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Monarch
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Ryanair
- Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Thomsonfly
- Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Ryanair
- Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Thomsonfly