About this flight
The carrier: Monarch
Monarch is expressly designed to get tourists from the UK to sunny territory. It flies from London, Aberdeen, Birmingham and Manchester to destinations in Spain (including the Canary Islands) and Portugal, as well as Gibraltar and Larnaca.
Primarily a holiday airline, Monarch is also referred to as "Monarch Scheduled" to differentiate its scheduled services from its charter capacity. "Scheduled" flights currently account for over half of Monarch's flights.
Great route strength from the UK to the Mediterranean.
Airline does not serve city break destinations.
* Carry-on: One item of hand luggage not exceeding 5 kg is permitted, free of charge. (Note: Passengers are not able to combine weight of carry-on and check-in baggage)
* Checked: Up to five separate bags, not to exceed 20 kg (€7.50 will be charged for every kg over.). You will be charged for each checked bag (€12.50 per bag online, €23 per bag at airport and through the call center).
* Please visit Monarch’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may pre-reserve seats for a fee of €9 at the time of booking or at check-in. Seats with extended leg room are €24 per person for short haul flights, more for long hauls. (With a name like Monarch, let's hope those seats are fit for a king!)
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available from 7 days until 4.5 hours before departure. If you book your hold and checked bags online, you can save 40% off the airport price! Note that online checking is only available for bookings made directly through Monarch, not a travel agent or tour guide.
Book your baggage on-line, where the cost is at less for checked bags in-person or over the phone. Save your money and don't book premium (unless you absolutely need the extra leg room).more...
Departure: Ibiza, Spain (IBZ)
Ibiza Airport serves the Balearic islands of Ibiza and Formentera, used virtually by all people who arrive at or depart from these islands. Ibiza airport is characterized by the seasonal nature of its demand by tourists. It also offers very important scheduled inter-island and mainland traffic, with flights centering on business hubs, such as Barcelona and Madrid-Barajas. Location: Ibiza Airport is located 7.5 km from the capital and is well connected to the most important tourist centers of the island. Transport: - Bus: Outside the terminal, travelers can catch the Ibizabus line 10 that runs between the city center and airport. - Taxi: Radiotaxi offers service to the center of town (about 20 minutes). These taxis can be found next to the terminal. Service: At the airport, there is an information desk as well as a passenger service office and tourism desk in the Arrivals Area. Airport financial facilities include ATMs, a post office, currency exchange, and a bank. Before and after security there are various shops, restaurants and cafes (mostly on the first floor). Other airport facilities include first aid, a pharmacy, and a chapel. more...
Arrival: Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN)
Manchester Airport, previously known as Ringway Airport, is the largest UK airport outside London. Location: Manchester Airport is located 17 km (10 miles) southwest of Manchester. Transport: - Rail: The Skylink moving walkway system connects The Station, which is Manchester Airport's rail, bus and coach interchange. Trains serving Manchester Airport run to and from various destinations in the Midlands and Northern England. For more information on schedules and fares consult the National Rail Website. - Bus: Many local and express buses serve the Manchester airport. For information on local routes consult the travel information Website. The National Express Website has more information on buses from Manchester Airport to various destinations all over the UK. - Taxi: Taxis are available outside the arrivals halls of each terminal. Service: Information desks can be found in all terminals as well as Internet stations and ATMs. Banking services are available as well as currency exchange, and Wi-Fi Internet access. All terminals have numerous shops, restaurants, and cafes. Other airport amenities include baby changing facilities, a children's play area, medical center, and prayer rooms. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Blackpool, United Kingdom - Blackpool International (BLK) on Ryanair
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) on easyJet
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Liverpool, United Kingdom - Liverpool John Lennon (LPL) on Ryanair
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) on Jet2
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) on Ryanair
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Manchester, United Kingdom - Manchester Intl (MAN) on Thomsonfly
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) on Ryanair
- Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) to Nottingham, United Kingdom - East Midlands (EMA) on Thomsonfly
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Ibiza, Spain (IBZ)