About this flight
The carrier: Norwegian Air Shuttle
Norwegian Air Shuttle is the second largest airline in Scandinavia and the fourth largest low cost carrier in Europe. With its main base in Oslo and secondary hubs in Warsaw, Bergen and Stavanger and code-sharing arrangements with, Sterling, and Rossiya, Norwegian Air Shuttle's network is broad.
A huge selling point is Norwegian's fab offerings across the wide expanse of far-flung Norway. Beyond that, the airline's route map is interesting for its even geographic balance.
Great network in Norway; good overall route density. Excellent customer service.
Only one base (in Warsaw) outside of Norway.
* Carry-on: Only one item of hand luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Two pieces of luggage, not to exceed 40 kg. Over the limit, you will be charged €9 per kilo. Other restrictions do apply, so check their site for details.
Note that fees apply. Booking over the internet reduces fees by about half.
* Please visit Norwegian Air Shuttle’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can reserve seats up to 25 hours prior to your departure. It can be done at the time of booking or later. Non-refundable reservation fees apply and vary by destination. Passengers can reserve seats with extra leg room as long as they are allowed to sit in front of the emergency exit.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is not available. Passengers must check in at the airport at least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 45 minutes prior to international flights. Passengers on domestic flights with only hand luggage do not need to check-in at all.more...
Departure: Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC)
Alicante International Airport or "Aeropuerto Internacional de Alicante," originally named "El Altet," is the main airport for the regions of Alicante and Murcia in Spain. Alicante is a major charter airline destination, absorbing huge numbers of flights from Germany, the UK, and other points across Europe's north. Alicante is the Costa Blanca's main airport, and delivers sun-hungry tourists to coastal holiday enclaves.
Alicante International Airport is located about 9 km southwest of the city of Alicante.
• Tram: There are trams available that will take you to and from the airport and nearby coastal communities and resorts.
• Bus: The C6 bus to Alicante costs €1 and runs every 40 minutes. For more information look at the official website of SuBus. There are eight buses a day between the airport and Benidorm. Tickets cost €7; and the journey lasts one hour. There are also eight buses a day between the airport and Murcia. The journey costs €4.24 and takes about 90 minutes. Up to date schedules can be found on the ALSA Website.
• Taxi: Taxis are available outside the airport and the fare should be between €15-20 from the airport to Alicante. Fares increase slightly at night. For the most up to date information consult the Taxi company’s Official Website.
New airport services are constantly being upgraded in order to be sufficient for the growing number of travelers that pass through Alicante every year. Currently there are multiple shops and restaurants available for the convenience of travelers. There are four information points for passengers in the airport. Other airport facilities include a post office and bank.more...
Arrival: Oslo, Norway - Oslo International (OSL)
Oslo Airport, Gardermoen is the main international airport serving Norway and is a hub of Norwegian Air Shuttle. Oslo Airport offers numerous direct flights to a large range of airports within Europe. Location: Oslo Airport is located 32 km (20 miles) north of the Oslo city center. Transport: - Rail: The high speed rail link, which opened in conjunction with the airport, is inside the main airport terminal. Airport Express Train operates to and from the airport and the Oslo Central Station, with services that continue to Asker. - Bus: The Oslo Airport Express Coach provides service to and from the airport and Oslo, Fredrikstad, Ski and Gjovik. Also, most express buses from all over the country stop at the Oslo Airport. The local transport authority, Ruter, operates a number of services to Gardermoen from nearby towns. Travelers can take the SAS Airport Bus which runs between Oslo Airport and Oslo Central Station. Night bus services are available. - Taxi: There is a taxi information desk located in the Arrivals Hall and the taxi rank is located just outside. Service: An information desk is inside the Arrivals Hall. The airport also has a bank, currency exchange, and ATMs. Wireless Internet is available in all public areas. There are also various restaurants, cafes, and shops available in International Departures and the Arrivals Halls.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Oslo, Norway - Moss (RYG) on Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Oslo, Norway - Oslo International (OSL) on Ryanair
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Oslo, Norway - Oslo International (OSL) on airberlin
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Oslo, Norway - Sandefjord (TRF) on Ryanair
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Oslo, Norway - Sandefjord (TRF) on Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) to Oslo, Norway - Moss (RYG) on Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) to Oslo, Norway - Oslo International (OSL) on Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) to Oslo, Norway - Oslo International (OSL) on Ryanair
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) to Oslo, Norway - Sandefjord (TRF) on Ryanair