About this flight
The carrier: Norwegian Air Shuttle
Norwegian Air Shuttle is the second largest airline in Scandinavia and the fourth largest low cost carrier in Europe. With its main base in Oslo and secondary hubs in Warsaw, Bergen and Stavanger and code-sharing arrangements with, Sterling, and Rossiya, Norwegian Air Shuttle's network is broad.
A huge selling point is Norwegian's fab offerings across the wide expanse of far-flung Norway. Beyond that, the airline's route map is interesting for its even geographic balance.
Great network in Norway; good overall route density. Excellent customer service.
Only one base (in Warsaw) outside of Norway.
* Carry-on: Only one item of hand luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Two pieces of luggage, not to exceed 40 kg. Over the limit, you will be charged €9 per kilo. Other restrictions do apply, so check their site for details.
Note that fees apply. Booking over the internet reduces fees by about half.
* Please visit Norwegian Air Shuttle’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can reserve seats up to 25 hours prior to your departure. It can be done at the time of booking or later. Non-refundable reservation fees apply and vary by destination. Passengers can reserve seats with extra leg room as long as they are allowed to sit in front of the emergency exit.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is not available. Passengers must check in at the airport at least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 45 minutes prior to international flights. Passengers on domestic flights with only hand luggage do not need to check-in at all.more...
Departure: Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC)
Alicante International Airport or "Aeropuerto Internacional de Alicante," originally named "El Altet," is the main airport for the regions of Alicante and Murcia in Spain. Alicante is a major charter airline destination, absorbing huge numbers of flights from Germany, the UK, and other points across Europe's north. Alicante is the Costa Blanca's main airport, and delivers sun-hungry tourists to coastal holiday enclaves.
Alicante International Airport is located about 9 km southwest of the city of Alicante.
• Tram: There are trams available that will take you to and from the airport and nearby coastal communities and resorts.
• Bus: The C6 bus to Alicante costs €1 and runs every 40 minutes. For more information look at the official website of SuBus. There are eight buses a day between the airport and Benidorm. Tickets cost €7; and the journey lasts one hour. There are also eight buses a day between the airport and Murcia. The journey costs €4.24 and takes about 90 minutes. Up to date schedules can be found on the ALSA Website.
• Taxi: Taxis are available outside the airport and the fare should be between €15-20 from the airport to Alicante. Fares increase slightly at night. For the most up to date information consult the Taxi company’s Official Website.
New airport services are constantly being upgraded in order to be sufficient for the growing number of travelers that pass through Alicante every year. Currently there are multiple shops and restaurants available for the convenience of travelers. There are four information points for passengers in the airport. Other airport facilities include a post office and bank.more...
Arrival: Stockholm, Sweden - Arlanda (ARN)
Stockholm's traditional airport, Arlanda is the city's major international airport. Though mostly an airport served by conventional airlines, a smattering of low-cost carriers also serve Arlanda. Nordic budget airlines Sterling, FlyNordic, Blue1, and Norwegian Air Shuttle all fly to and from Arlanda. Location: Stockholm-Arlanda Airport is located 36 km (23 miles) outside the Stockholm city center. Transport: - Rail: There are multiple train services at Arlanda Airport. The Arlanda Express is a high-speed train that goes non-stop between Stockholm and the airport in 20 minutes. Long-distance trains depart from the underground Arlanda Central Station to 70 Swedish destinations. Commuter train service is also available from the station. Tickets for these trains can be purchased at a machine or information desk. A ticket costs SEK220. - Bus: There is a Flygbussarna bus link which takes 40 minutes. Buses meet arrivals and departures. A ticket costs SEK99. - Taxi: Taxis are found outside the main terminal building and travelers should consult the taxi coordinator to obtain one. There are also two taxis lines, one for environmentally "clean" taxis, usually at the front of the queue of taxis. Service: The airport has numerous stores and restaurants (30 each) as well as banks, a pharmacy, chapel, currency exchange, and a post office. Other facilities include a hair salon, dry cleaner, fitness center, and a nursing room with childplay areas. Wireless Internet access and public Internet portals are throughout the airport.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Stockholm, Sweden - Arlanda (ARN) on airberlin
- Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) to Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm-Skavsta Airport (NYO) on Ryanair
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) to Stockholm, Sweden - Arlanda (ARN) on Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) to Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm-Skavsta Airport (NYO) on Ryanair