About this flight
The carrier: Norwegian Air Shuttle
Norwegian Air Shuttle is the second largest airline in Scandinavia and the fourth largest low cost carrier in Europe. With its main base in Oslo and secondary hubs in Warsaw, Bergen and Stavanger and code-sharing arrangements with, Sterling, and Rossiya, Norwegian Air Shuttle's network is broad.
A huge selling point is Norwegian's fab offerings across the wide expanse of far-flung Norway. Beyond that, the airline's route map is interesting for its even geographic balance.
Great network in Norway; good overall route density. Excellent customer service.
Only one base (in Warsaw) outside of Norway.
* Carry-on: Only one item of hand luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Two pieces of luggage, not to exceed 40 kg. Over the limit, you will be charged €9 per kilo. Other restrictions do apply, so check their site for details.
Note that fees apply. Booking over the internet reduces fees by about half.
* Please visit Norwegian Air Shuttle’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can reserve seats up to 25 hours prior to your departure. It can be done at the time of booking or later. Non-refundable reservation fees apply and vary by destination. Passengers can reserve seats with extra leg room as long as they are allowed to sit in front of the emergency exit.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is not available. Passengers must check in at the airport at least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 45 minutes prior to international flights. Passengers on domestic flights with only hand luggage do not need to check-in at all.more...
Departure: London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW)
Gatwick is London's (and the UK's) second-busiest airport and Europe's sixth-busiest. Gatwick is a major hub that sits roughly between London and Brighton, about 50 miles (30 km) south of London. Low-cost leader easyJet rules Gatwick along with British Airways. Many other budget and charter airlines fly into Gatwick, including Monarch and Thomsonfly. Location: Gatwick Airport is located 45 km (28 miles) south of London. Transport: - Rail: A free transit train connects Gatwick’s North and South terminals to the main rail station nearby. In the arrivals hall of both terminals there's a rail info desk where you can purchase tickets and obtain rail schedules. The Gatwick Express offers high-speed train shuttle service between Gatwick Airport and downtown London. The journey only takes half an hour. For more information, including time tables and cost, check out the Gatwick Express's Official Website. Express trains between Gatwick and Heathrow as well as Gatwick and Stansted are also available every 15 minutes. - Bus: The local bus service runs to and from both Gatwick terminals to various destinations including Crawley, Horley, Redhill and Horsham, as well as other local stops. The bus lines include: 'Fastway 10' every eight minutes with 24-hour service, 'Fastway 20' every 20 minutes, Route 100 every 20 minutes, and Gatwick Direct 200 every 30 minutes. There is also an express coach available between the airport and the London Victoria Coach station. For more information on the express coach consult the Official Website. Every 30 minutes, bus lines run between Gatwick and Heathrow and Gatwick and Stansted airports as well. - Taxi: Checker Cars is the taxi company that serves Gatwick Airport. They operate on a quoted fare system but cars may also be pre-booked with fares paid either in advance or after the journey. The Checker Cars booking office is located in the North Terminal Arrivals Hall. A taxi into the city will take approximately 65 minutes. Service:There are information desks in each airport terminal that are open 24-hours with multi-lingual staff available. Both terminals have a currency exchange as well as ATMs. In the South Terminal there is a 24-hour internet cafe and a post office. The airport also has wireless internet available, numerous bars, restaurants, and cafes as well as shops and duty-free outlets. Other facilities include baby changing rooms and showers, a children's play area, and a medical center that offers vaccinations.more...
Arrival: Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE)
Côte d'Azur International Airport or "Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur" is an airport in Nice and is France's third most heavily trafficked airport. Nice sees a smattering of budget air routes. Both Cimber Sterling and easyJet fly multiple routes to and from Nice.
Location: Côte d'Azur International Airport airport is located 6 kilometers (4 miles) west of the center of the city, Vieux Nice. Due to its proximity to the Principality of Monaco, it also serves as that city-state's airport, with helicopter service linking the city and airport.
Rail: SNCF regional train services run from Gare Nice St. Augustin, located near terminal 1, and Gare St Laurent du Var, 3 kilometers (2 miles) from the airport, serving all routes from Cannes to Vintimille. Connections to these stations are provided to travelers by shuttle.
All other SNCF routes run from the central station in Nice, connected to the airport by shuttle from Terminal 2 and route 23 from Terminal 1. For details on exact times and rates visit the Official SNCF Web site.
- Bus: Plenty of buses connect the airport with 24 routes between Marseille and Genoa and 123 destinations served throughout the Côte d'Azur. A Cheapo favorite is the Ligne d'Azur bus which travels between airport and city.
- Taxi: Taxis are available at all times of the day to all destinations; stands are located outside the arrivals levels of both terminals.
Services: The airport has banks, a currency exchange and ATMs in both terminals. A post office is located in Terminal 1. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the airport, and there are also several Internet stations. Restaurants, cafes, bars, gift shops and duty-free shopping are also available in both terminals. Other airport amenities include baby changing facilities in both terminals as well as a pharmacy, vaccination center and prayer room. Information desks can be found in Terminal 1 and the arrivals area in Terminal 2.more...
Other flights between these cities
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Cuneo, Italy - Levaldigi (CUF) on Ryanair
- London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on easyJet
- London, United Kingdom - Luton Apt (LTN) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on easyJet
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on easyJet
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on airberlin
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on Germanwings
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to St. Tropez, France - La Mole (LTT) on Ryanair
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE) on Flybe
- London, United Kingdom - London City Apt (LCY) - 13km (8 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Heathrow (LHR) - 23km (15 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Luton Apt (LTN) - 45km (28 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Southend (SEN) - 58km (36 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) - 50km (31 miles)
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) - 105km (65 miles)