About this flight
The carrier: Norwegian Air Shuttle
Norwegian Air Shuttle is the second largest airline in Scandinavia and the fourth largest low cost carrier in Europe. With its main base in Oslo and secondary hubs in Warsaw, Bergen and Stavanger and code-sharing arrangements with, Sterling, and Rossiya, Norwegian Air Shuttle's network is broad.
A huge selling point is Norwegian's fab offerings across the wide expanse of far-flung Norway. Beyond that, the airline's route map is interesting for its even geographic balance.
Great network in Norway; good overall route density. Excellent customer service.
Only one base (in Warsaw) outside of Norway.
* Carry-on: Only one item of hand luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Two pieces of luggage, not to exceed 40 kg. Over the limit, you will be charged €9 per kilo. Other restrictions do apply, so check their site for details.
Note that fees apply. Booking over the internet reduces fees by about half.
* Please visit Norwegian Air Shuttle’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can reserve seats up to 25 hours prior to your departure. It can be done at the time of booking or later. Non-refundable reservation fees apply and vary by destination. Passengers can reserve seats with extra leg room as long as they are allowed to sit in front of the emergency exit.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is not available. Passengers must check in at the airport at least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 45 minutes prior to international flights. Passengers on domestic flights with only hand luggage do not need to check-in at all.more...
Departure: Warsaw, Poland - Warsaw Frederic Chopin (Okecie) (WAW)
Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, formerly Okecie International Airport, is named after the famous Polish composer and former Warsaw resident, Frederic Chopin. However, the former name (Okecie) remains in common use to this day. It is Poland's busiest airport, handling almost half of the country's air traffic. Location: Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport is located 9 km (6 miles) from the Warsaw city center. Transport: - Bus: The bus stops are located outside the Arrivals Hall. The Intercity Polski Express provides direct bus connections to 30 towns and tickets can be purchased on board from the driver. For more detailed information on rates and fares check the website. MZA City Buses #175 and 188 serve Warsaw, including the train station, and the Old Town during the day, while night bus N32 provides a link to the central railway station overnight. For more information on the MZA buses consult the website. Most journey times take approximately 30 minutes. - Taxi: The taxi stand is located in front of the Arrivals Hall. Service: Aside from a few information and tourism desks, the airport has a number of restaurants, shops and cafes. Duty-free shopping is also available. Other services include Wireless Internet access, a post office, currency exchange, medical center (with first-aid), baby changing facilities, and a chapel. Travelers can also enjoy a view on the airport's observation deck.more...
Arrival: Paris, France - Orly (ORY)
Paris - Orly Airport or "Aéroport de Paris – Orly" has flights to cities across the globe. Before the construction of Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Orly was the main airport of Paris. Orly still remains the busiest French airport for domestic traffic and the second busiest French airport overall in terms of passenger boarding. Orly is also a major Transavia hub. Other low-cost carriers with multiple routes in and out of Orly include easyJet and Norwegian Air Shuttle.
Location: Paris - Orly Airport is located 15 kilometers (9 miles) south of Paris, partially in Orly and partially in Villeneuve-le-Roi.
- Rail: To get to Paris from Orly, take the Orlyval, which connects to the RER at the Antony Metro station. It will cost €7.60 (adult) or €3.80 (child) to go as far as Antony and €9.85 (adult) or €4.90 (child) for the full fare into Paris.
- Bus: From Orly, the Air France bus line 1 stops at Montparnasse and Invalides. It will also stop at Porte d'Orléans or Duroc, but you have request these stops. The bus runs at regular intervals between 6:15 a.m. and 11:15 p.m. It costs €11.50 for a one-way fare or €18.50 for a round-trip ticket; a child's ticket costs €5.50. The RATP Orlybus runs every 15-20 minutes between Orly and Denfert Rochereau and a ticket costs €6.30. The total travel time is about 30 minutes. To visit the official Web site of Orly and Charles de Gaulle click here.
- Taxi: There are plenty of taxis outside the arrivals area which run to central Paris and various suburban destinations.
Services: Both Orly Airport Terminals have ATMS, currency exchanges and a post office. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the terminals as well as a number of Internet access points. Throughout the airport there are many bars, restaurants, newspaper stands, gift and duty-free shops. Other airport facilities include a medical center at Orly South as well as art galleries and places of worship in both terminals.more...
Other flights between these cities
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Warsaw, Poland - Warsaw Frederic Chopin (Okecie) (WAW)