About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT)
Antalya, on the part of the Mediterranean coast known as the Turkish Riviera, is a very busy airport and a primary link to this popular coastal region. Antalya sees huge numbers of charter flights, which bump its flight volume up into one of the most popular in our survey. Location: The Antalya Airport is located 10 km (six miles) from the city center of Antalya. Transport: - Bus: Buses run between the airport and the city around a dozen times a day. Individual journeys cost YTL8.50 (€ 4.85; $7.15). - Taxi: Taxis operate from the Antalya airport to various tourist destinations at set rates. Taxis can be found outside the main terminal building. It is strongly advised to negotiate a fare before leaving the airport. Service: In the airport, there is an information desk, postal services, currency exchange, and ATMs and public telephones throughout. There are also multiple bars, cafes, and fast-food restaurants as well as shops (including duty-free). Other facilities include a medical center and baby-changing rooms. more...
Arrival: Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL)
Lille Lesquin International Airport (LIL) is an airport in Lesquin, near Lille, France.
Lille Lesquin International Airport is located 10 minutes from the center of Lille and its railway stations. The airport is also at the heart of the motorway network linking the major cities of Europe and on the Belgian border, 15 minutes from Courtrai and 45 minutes from Gand.
• Rail: Rail service is accessible by shuttle. The stop is located opposite the arrivals hall.
• Bus: The airport shuttle stop is located in front of the main entrance of the Euralille shopping centre, at the bus stop marked "Liaison Aéroport." The duration of the shuttle trips are often approximately 20 minutes.
• Taxi: Several taxi companies offer regular services to Lille Airport.
The airport includes shops, newsstands, car hires and restaurants for the convenience of its travelers. The airport offers Wi-Fi access.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) on Jetairfly
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) on Jetairfly
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Jetairfly
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT)