About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST)
Ostend-Bruges International Airport in Brugge, Belgium offers many travel opportunities to warm-weather vacation destinations, most of which are located around the Mediterranean. The airport is very small, which often translates to a quick check-in and relaxed atmosphere. Service is provided primarily by Jetair and Thomas Cook. Location: Ostend-Bruges International Airport is located near the town of West Flanders, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Train service is available to Ostend-Bruges International Airports. For more information on the train system consult the online railway schedule. - Bus: Buses are available at Ostend Railway Station with service to and from the airport. Take the "Raversijde via Luchthaven" route which will bring you straight to the airport. For more information on departures and arrivals look at the online bus schedule. Service: A restaurant is available for a sit-down dinner.more...
Arrival: Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC)
Alicante International Airport or "Aeropuerto Internacional de Alicante," originally named "El Altet," is the main airport for the regions of Alicante and Murcia in Spain. Alicante is a major charter airline destination, absorbing huge numbers of flights from Germany, the UK, and other points across Europe's north. Alicante is the Costa Blanca's main airport, and delivers sun-hungry tourists to coastal holiday enclaves. Location: Alicante International Airport is located about 9 km southwest of the city of Alicante. Transport: - Tram: There are trams available that will take you to and from the airport and nearby coastal communities and resorts. - Bus: The C6 bus to Alicante costs €1 and runs every 40 minutes. For more information look at the official website of SuBus. There are eight buses a day between the airport and Benidorm. Tickets cost €7; and the journey lasts one hour. There are also eight buses a day between the airport and Murcia. The journey costs €4.24 and takes about 90 minutes. Up to date schedules can be found on the ALSA Website. - Taxi: Taxis are available outside the airport and the fare should be between €15-20 from the airport to Alicante. Fares increase slightly at night. For the most up to date information consult the Taxi company’s Official Website. Service: New airport services are constantly being upgraded in order to be sufficient for the growing number of travelers that pass through Alicante every year. Currently there are multiple shops and restaurants available for the convenience of travelers. There are four information points for passengers in the airport. Other airport facilities include a post office and bank. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) to Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC) on Vueling
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Murcia, Spain - San Javier (MJV) on Ryanair