About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST)
Ostend-Bruges International Airport in Brugge, Belgium offers many travel opportunities to warm-weather vacation destinations, most of which are located around the Mediterranean. The airport is very small, which often translates to a quick check-in and relaxed atmosphere. Service is provided primarily by Jetair and Thomas Cook. Location: Ostend-Bruges International Airport is located near the town of West Flanders, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Train service is available to Ostend-Bruges International Airports. For more information on the train system consult the online railway schedule. - Bus: Buses are available at Ostend Railway Station with service to and from the airport. Take the "Raversijde via Luchthaven" route which will bring you straight to the airport. For more information on departures and arrivals look at the online bus schedule. Service: A restaurant is available for a sit-down dinner.more...
Arrival: Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER)
Heraklion International Airport, also known as Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport, is the main airport and also the busiest on the island of Crete, Greece. It's named after Nikos Kazantzakis, a Greek writer and philosopher from Heraklion. Location: Heraklion International Airport is located 9 km (6 miles) east of the city of Heraklion. Transport: - Bus: Buses leave the airport for local destinations every few minutes. The schedule is less frequent on weekends. - Taxi: Taxis are available opposite of the Arrivals Hall. It is strongly advised that travelers negotiate a price with the driver before the taxi journey. Service: There is an information desk in the departures terminal that provides 24-hour service. There is also an ATM, several payphones, snack bars, a restaurant, and duty-free shopping. Baby changing facilities are also available. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) to Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Chania, Greece - Chania International Airport (CHQ) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Chania, Greece - Chania International Airport (CHQ) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL) to Heraklion, Greece - Heraklion International (HER) on Thomas Cook Belgium