About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU)
Brussels International Airport, not to be confused with Brussels Charleroi Airport, is Belgium's most important airport. Brussels International is mostly served by flag carrier and "conventional" airlines, though easyJet, Clickair, Sterling, SkyEurope, and some charter airlines also fly in and out of the airport. Brussels International Airport was formerly known as "Brussel Nationaal/Bruxelles-National" (Brussels National). Location: The Brussels International Airport is located in Zaventem, near Brussels, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: The airport train station is located below the terminal (basement level-1). Up to 4 trains an hour connect the airport to Brussels North, Brussels Central, and Brussels Midi stations. Moreover there are direct train services to the East, South and West of Belgium. Information on the schedules of all Belgian and international train services can be found on the Belgian Railways website. - Bus: The bus station is located on level 0, one floor down from the arrivals hall, and can be easily reached by using the escalators or elevators. Centrally located on the bus station there are three platforms, each with its specific use. There are several buses available for travelers. The most common, De Lijn, operates express bus services and departs from platform A. For more information consult their official website for specific rates and times. Another bus service available is the MIVB/STIB which leaves from platform C. For more information view the MIVB/STIB official website. Other options include the Antwerp Express and the Brussels Airport express. Specific rates and times can be found on their official website. - Taxi: Taxis with a taximeter are permanently available in front of the arrivals hall. Licensed taxis can be recognized by the blue and yellow emblem. Travellers are advised to avoid unlicensed taxis. Service: Services within the Brussels Airport include baggage lockers, information desks, a pharmacy, money exchanges, telecoms, places of worship, as well as various shops and restaurants.more...
Arrival: Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
Palma de Mallorca Airport or "Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca," previously known as Son Sant Joan Airport or "Aeropuerto de Son Sant Joan," is the third largest airport in Spain. During the summer months Palma de Mallorca Airport becomes one of the busiest airports in Europe. Also, the airport serves as a hub for German budget carrier airberlin.
Palma de Mallorca Airport is an airport located approximately 8 km east of Palma de Mallorca, adjacent to the village C'an Pastilla.
• Bus: The Airport Bus runs through central Palma de Mallorca. The trip should take roughly 30 minutes. The buses leave from the Palma Airport Arrivals floor across from the main parking structure every 15 minutes.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside of the Arrivals Hall. Taxi companies serving the city center include Fono Taxi, Radio Taxi, and Taxi Palma Radio. The journey from the airport to the city is around 15 minutes. Keep in mind that there are additional supplementary fees for airport transport.
There are multiple information desks which can be found in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall and check-in. There is also a tourist information desk on the ground floor. The terminal has a bank, multiple ATMs and a post office. There are numerous bars and restaurants at the airport, which include a 24-hour bar and a 24-hour cafeteria. Various shops can be found in the airport as well. Other airport facilities include a 24-hour first aid, a pharmacy, and a children’s room.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Jetairfly
- Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Vueling
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Ryanair
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Transavia
- Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Jetairfly
- Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Thomas Cook Belgium
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)