About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG)
Liège Airport, also called Liège-Bierset, is the second biggest cargo airport in Belgium. It is mainly used for freight operation but also serves more than 21 destinations for passengers (mainly charters). Location: The airport is located in the north-west of the city of Liege, in the east of Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Travelers can leave the train at Liege Guillemins station and take a taxi to the airport. The journey should take approximately 15 minutes in total. - Bus: Buses are available to and from the airport. For details on routes and fares consult the airport website. - Taxi: Liege Airport has special arrangements with Hepp Taxi and Melchior. The Fares usually range from 15 to 22 euros from the station. The airport provides travelers with a free phone call to make the arrangements. Service: There are shops within the airport (including a bookstore) as well as a cafeteria and restaurant located upstairs. Check-in counters, company and tour operator counters and an information desk are located on the main level. The terminal also contains a cash dispenser. more...
Arrival: Gran Canaria, Spain - Las Palmas (LPA)
Gran Canaria Airport or "Aeropuerto de Gran Canaria," formerly known as Gando Airport is located on Gran Canaria Island, Spain, in the Canary Islands off the west coast of Africa. The airport is Spain's fifth busiest as well as the largest in the Canary Island (the only airport with more than one runway). It also serves as an emergency landing site for the Space Shuttle. This airport is an essential part of the tourism in the Canary Islands.
Gran Canaria Airport is located to the east of Gran Canaria on the Bay of Gando or "Bahía de Gando," about 18 km (11 mi) from the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, and 25 km (15 mi) from the popular tourist areas in the south.
• Bus: The location of bus stops for buses from the city are in zones A and C (departures) and at the center of the terminal (arrivals) for buses to the city. For specific information regarding scheduling and fares consult the bus company’s Official Website.
• Taxi: Gran Canaria taxis can be found outside all three arrival zones.
There are multiple shops and places to eat for travelers at the airport. Other services include ATMs, a bank, an internet café, and a currency exchange. There is an information desk in each zone as well as a tourism desk in the EU Arrivals Hall. There is also a 24-hour medical service, a pharmacy, baby rooms, a children’s play room, a chapel, and a mini-supermarket. Gran Canaria Airport also offers airport tours which give travelers tips and bits of the island's aviation history.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) to Gran Canaria, Spain - Las Palmas (LPA) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Gran Canaria, Spain - Las Palmas (LPA) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Gran Canaria, Spain - Las Palmas (LPA) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Gran Canaria, Spain - Las Palmas (LPA) on Vueling
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Gran Canaria, Spain - Las Palmas (LPA) on Transavia
- Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) to Gran Canaria, Spain - Las Palmas (LPA) on Jetairfly