About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL)
Lille Lesquin International Airport (LIL) is an airport in Lesquin, near Lille, France.
Lille Lesquin International Airport is located 10 minutes from the center of Lille and its railway stations. The airport is also at the heart of the motorway network linking the major cities of Europe and on the Belgian border, 15 minutes from Courtrai and 45 minutes from Gand.
• Rail: Rail service is accessible by shuttle. The stop is located opposite the arrivals hall.
• Bus: The airport shuttle stop is located in front of the main entrance of the Euralille shopping centre, at the bus stop marked "Liaison Aéroport." The duration of the shuttle trips are often approximately 20 minutes.
• Taxi: Several taxi companies offer regular services to Lille Airport.
The airport includes shops, newsstands, car hires and restaurants for the convenience of its travelers. The airport offers Wi-Fi access.more...
Arrival: Faro, Portugal - Faro (FAO)
Faro Airport or "Aeroporto Internacional de Faro" is one of Europe's leading low-cost hub airports. It's in Portugal. Location: Faro Airport is located 5 km (3 miles) from Faro, Portugal's city center. Transport: - Bus: EVA Buses provide service to and from the airport and various destinations in central Faro. The timetable is posted near the airport's information desk. - Taxi: Taxis are available outside the main terminal building. Service: The information desk is located in the main terminal building. There are banks and ATMs located throughout the airport as well as a currency exchange. Several restaurants, cafes, and bars as well as shops with duty-free items are available. Other airport facilities include a pharmacy and Internet access points. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) to Faro, Portugal - Faro (FAO) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Faro, Portugal - Faro (FAO) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Faro, Portugal - Faro (FAO) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Faro, Portugal - Faro (FAO) on Thomas Cook Belgium