About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL)
Lille Lesquin International Airport (LIL) is an airport in Lesquin, near Lille, France.
Lille Lesquin International Airport is located 10 minutes from the center of Lille and its railway stations. The airport is also at the heart of the motorway network linking the major cities of Europe and on the Belgian border, 15 minutes from Courtrai and 45 minutes from Gand.
• Rail: Rail service is accessible by shuttle. The stop is located opposite the arrivals hall.
• Bus: The airport shuttle stop is located in front of the main entrance of the Euralille shopping centre, at the bus stop marked "Liaison Aéroport." The duration of the shuttle trips are often approximately 20 minutes.
• Taxi: Several taxi companies offer regular services to Lille Airport.
The airport includes shops, newsstands, car hires and restaurants for the convenience of its travelers. The airport offers Wi-Fi access.more...
Arrival: Malaga, Spain (AGP)
Málaga Airport is the main airport in the Costa del Sol region of Spain. Recently, the airport has seen major growth due to the increased service provided by budget airlines. Among these, easyJet, Ryanair, and Vueling service the most destinations. Location: Málaga Airport is located 8 km (5 miles) southwest of the center of Malaga. Transport: - Rail: A Cercanís commuter train links the airport with the city center, taking about 15 minutes to make the journey, and costing €1.15 on weekdays; €1.25 on weekends. The Malaga airport train stop is roughly 300 meters from the airport building and can be reached by a ramp from the first floor departures level. - Bus: There's also a bus link between the airport and the city, which costs €1. Travelers can take Line 19 from the airport directly into the Malaga city center (the journey will take around 20 minutes). If you wish to travel to other parts of the coast you will be able to catch buses to many different areas at the main bus terminal in Malaga. For more specific details check out the main websites for Estabus and EMT. The bus company Portillo provides service to and from Marbella and other popular destinations. - Taxi: Outside Terminal 1 Arrivals, you can catch a cab at the airport’s main taxi rank. For information on rates there should be a poster on the wall beside the double doors that show the amounts taxis should charge. Also, keep in mind that the taxis have an airport surcharge which is applied at different times of the day. Service: Internet access is available throughout the Málaga Airport. There is a bank with a currency exchange in Arrivals in Terminal 2, as well as many ATMs and a post office in Terminal 1. There are a few places to eat and shop in the airport. Other facilities include a pharmacy, medical service, and an aviation museum.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Granada, Spain - Granada International (GRX) on Vueling
- Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Ryanair
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Vueling