About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK)
Arrival: Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG)
Liège Airport, also called Liège-Bierset, is the second biggest cargo airport in Belgium. It is mainly used for freight operation but also serves more than 21 destinations for passengers (mainly charters). Location: The airport is located in the north-west of the city of Liege, in the east of Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Travelers can leave the train at Liege Guillemins station and take a taxi to the airport. The journey should take approximately 15 minutes in total. - Bus: Buses are available to and from the airport. For details on routes and fares consult the airport website. - Taxi: Liege Airport has special arrangements with Hepp Taxi and Melchior. The Fares usually range from 15 to 22 euros from the station. The airport provides travelers with a free phone call to make the arrangements. Service: There are shops within the airport (including a bookstore) as well as a cafeteria and restaurant located upstairs. Check-in counters, company and tour operator counters and an information desk are located on the main level. The terminal also contains a cash dispenser. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK) to Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) on Ryanair
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Jetairfly
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Ryanair
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Vueling
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (RAK)