About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Palermo, Italy - Punta Raisi (PMO)
Palermo International Airport, also known as Falcone-Borsellino Airport and Punta Raisi Airport, is one of the busiest in Italy. The airport was given the name Falcone-Borsellino in memory of the two leading anti-mafia judges Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino who were murdered by the mafia in 1992. Location: Palermo International Airport is located 32 kilometers (19 miles) outside of Palermo, in Sicily. Transport: - Rail: There is bus service to the central station running every half hour. - Bus: The "Prestia e Comande" Bus Service runs to and from Palermo daily. The time to the central station is 55 minutes, and to Politeama about 40 minutes. - Taxi: Taxis are available from outside the Arrivals area. Service: There is an information desk at the airport. Travelers can enjoy food at the bars or restaurant in the airport or pass time shopping in one of the numerous stores. There is a bank located on the terminal ground floor and two cash dispensers (one for foreign exchange) can be found in the arrivals hall. A post office is also located on the first floor. more...
Arrival: Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG)
Liège Airport, also called Liège-Bierset, is the second biggest cargo airport in Belgium. It is mainly used for freight operation but also serves more than 21 destinations for passengers (mainly charters). Location: The airport is located in the north-west of the city of Liege, in the east of Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Travelers can leave the train at Liege Guillemins station and take a taxi to the airport. The journey should take approximately 15 minutes in total. - Bus: Buses are available to and from the airport. For details on routes and fares consult the airport website. - Taxi: Liege Airport has special arrangements with Hepp Taxi and Melchior. The Fares usually range from 15 to 22 euros from the station. The airport provides travelers with a free phone call to make the arrangements. Service: There are shops within the airport (including a bookstore) as well as a cafeteria and restaurant located upstairs. Check-in counters, company and tour operator counters and an information desk are located on the main level. The terminal also contains a cash dispenser. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Palermo, Italy - Punta Raisi (PMO) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Jetairfly
- Palermo, Italy - Punta Raisi (PMO) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Palermo, Italy - Punta Raisi (PMO) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Vueling
- Trapani, Italy - Trapani (TPS) to Brussels, Belgium - Charleroi (CRL) on Ryanair
- Trapani, Italy - Trapani (TPS) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Ryanair
- Trapani, Italy - Trapani (TPS) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Ryanair