About this flight
The carrier: Thomas Cook Belgium
Thomas Cook Belgium is a charter airline flying exclusively from airports in Belgium, northern France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany to the Mediterranean. For people flying from secondary cities across Belgium, Thomas Cook Belgium is a very useful airline.
Serves Belgian airports quite comprehensively. Meals are also included in the standard ticket price.
Charter airline status means that routes are limited to a north-south axis. Many tickets are not that cheap.
* Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage, up to 6 kg.
* Checked: One piece of checked luggage, up to 20 kg. Over this amount, there is an unspecified charge per additional kg.
* Please visit Thomas Cook’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
While booking online, you are able to choose where you would like to sit for a fee.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers must check-in at the airport 2 hours before departure.more...
Departure: Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS)
Tenerife South Airport, previously known as Tenerife South-Reina Sofia Airport, is one of two international airports located on the island of Tenerife, in the Canary Islands. The airport was inaugurated in November of 1978 by Queen Sofía of Spain, after whom the airport is dedicated. The high season for Tenerife is during the winter months when Northern European tourists migrate to take advantage of the warm Tenerife winter weather. The airport is open 24-hous and offers more than 100 connecting flights.
Tenerife South Airport is located 60km (37.5 miles) south of the capital city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
• Bus: There are three bus routes to choose from, all of which are located outside the Arrivals Hall. Travelers can find connection to Puerto de la Cruz, North Tenerife Airport, and the beaches on the south shores of the island.
• Taxi: Taxis are available in front of the Arrivals Hall. They can be taken to the Santa Cruz de Tenerife city center. The journey will be approximately one hour.
Service: In the airport terminal there is a bank, ATMs and a post office. Travelers can also find many places to eat and shops (which include duty free areas and a newsstand). Other airport amenities include a pharmacy, 24-hour medical center, and a chapel.more...
Arrival: Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST)
Ostend-Bruges International Airport in Brugge, Belgium offers many travel opportunities to warm-weather vacation destinations, most of which are located around the Mediterranean. The airport is very small, which often translates to a quick check-in and relaxed atmosphere. Service is provided primarily by Jetair and Thomas Cook. Location: Ostend-Bruges International Airport is located near the town of West Flanders, Belgium. Transport: - Rail: Train service is available to Ostend-Bruges International Airports. For more information on the train system consult the online railway schedule. - Bus: Buses are available at Ostend Railway Station with service to and from the airport. Take the "Raversijde via Luchthaven" route which will bring you straight to the airport. For more information on departures and arrivals look at the online bus schedule. Service: A restaurant is available for a sit-down dinner.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Bruges, Belgium - Ostende-Brugge (OST) on Jetairfly
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Jetairfly
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Tenerife, Spain - Sur Reina Sofia (TFS) to Lille, France - Lesquin (LIL) on Thomas Cook Belgium