About this flight
The carrier: Thomsonfly
Upside Route map is broad and strong. Downside Many destinations are seasonal. Narrow seats (especially for long-hauls). About Owned by the massive TUI holiday group, UK budget carrier Thomsonfly flies from 11 hubs in the United Kingdom (most of these within England) to almost 80 destinations beyond the British Isles. Thomsonfly straddles the line between city and beach destinations, having it both ways. The airline is particularly strong to Spain, Greece, Italy, and Bulgaria—in that order. Thomsonfly also flies long haul to a range of destinations in the Americas, Asia, and Africa. Baggage * Carry-on: One item of hand luggage not to exceed 5 kg. Note: Laptops count as your one item. * Checked: You may pre-book up to 5 bags at a rate of €10 per item or bag. Prices double at the airport. Total weight must not exceed 20 kg. Excess charges will apply in this case. Seating Seats are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis at check-in. Contact the call center to choose a seat ahead of time (€6) or to book an extra seat (€15). Tip Be very careful when booking for extra legroom, as it is not guaranteed that you will get what you pay for. more...
Departure: Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS)
In addition to serving as a major base for easyJet and Ryanair, Bristol takes quite a bit of charter air traffic. Once we took both the low-cost and the charter activity into account, we realized that Bristol may be one of our most heavily trafficked airports for budget-oriented flyers. Bristol is also southwest England's biggest airport. Location: Bristol International Airport is located 13 km (8 miles) south of Bristol city center. Transport: - Rail: The closest rail connection to Bristol International Airport is at the Bristol Temple Meads station, seven miles away. The Bristol International Flyer express coach service connects from Bristol Temple Meads to the airport every 15 minutes at peak times. For more rail information consult the Official Website. - Bus: Bristol International Flyer bus shuttle runs to the Bristol city center and takes about 30 minutes. First Group also runs a bus service to the airport with many stops en route. For a specific schedule check the company's Official Website. - Taxi: The Checker Cars company provides service at Bristol International Airport. Bookings can be made on their Website. Service: In the airport there are information desks, a few shops and places to grab a bite to eat, as well as a currency exchange. more...
Arrival: Verona, Italy - Verona-Villafranca (VRN)
Verona Airport, also known as Valerio Catullo Villafranca International Airport or simply Verona-Villafranca Airport, is an airport serving Verona, Italy. Location: Verona Airport is situated in the middle of the provinces of Brescia, Mantua, Rovigo, Vicenza, Trento, Bolzano and Verona, serving a population of more than four million. Transport: - Rail: Trains are available for access to Verona's airport. For the train schedule visit the Trenitalia Site. - Bus: The Aerobus service runs to and from the airport and main railway station and is available all day every 20 minutes. - Taxi: Taxies are located outside the air terminal, arrivals hall. Service: Within the airport, travelers can find numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. Internet is accessible inside the airport. Other facilities include a bank, ATM, pharmacy, and chapel. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom - Bournemouth Intl (BOH) to Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) on Ryanair
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) on Ryanair
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) on easyJet
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Wales (CWL) to Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) on Ryanair
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) on Ryanair
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Verona, Italy - Verona-Villafranca (VRN) on Flybe
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ) - 103km (64 miles)
- Brescia, Italy - Montichiari (VBS) - 51km (32 miles)
- Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) - 103km (64 miles)
- Parma, Italy (PMF) - 87km (54 miles)
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) - 97km (60 miles)
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) - 107km (66 miles)