About this flight
The carrier: Thomsonfly
Upside Route map is broad and strong. Downside Many destinations are seasonal. Narrow seats (especially for long-hauls). About Owned by the massive TUI holiday group, UK budget carrier Thomsonfly flies from 11 hubs in the United Kingdom (most of these within England) to almost 80 destinations beyond the British Isles. Thomsonfly straddles the line between city and beach destinations, having it both ways. The airline is particularly strong to Spain, Greece, Italy, and Bulgaria—in that order. Thomsonfly also flies long haul to a range of destinations in the Americas, Asia, and Africa. Baggage * Carry-on: One item of hand luggage not to exceed 5 kg. Note: Laptops count as your one item. * Checked: You may pre-book up to 5 bags at a rate of €10 per item or bag. Prices double at the airport. Total weight must not exceed 20 kg. Excess charges will apply in this case. Seating Seats are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis at check-in. Contact the call center to choose a seat ahead of time (€6) or to book an extra seat (€15). Tip Be very careful when booking for extra legroom, as it is not guaranteed that you will get what you pay for. more...
Departure: Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
Palma de Mallorca Airport or "Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca," previously known as Son Sant Joan Airport or "Aeropuerto de Son Sant Joan," is the third largest airport in Spain. During the summer months Palma de Mallorca Airport becomes one of the busiest airports in Europe. Also, the airport serves as a hub for German budget carrier airberlin.
Palma de Mallorca Airport is an airport located approximately 8 km east of Palma de Mallorca, adjacent to the village C'an Pastilla.
• Bus: The Airport Bus runs through central Palma de Mallorca. The trip should take roughly 30 minutes. The buses leave from the Palma Airport Arrivals floor across from the main parking structure every 15 minutes.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside of the Arrivals Hall. Taxi companies serving the city center include Fono Taxi, Radio Taxi, and Taxi Palma Radio. The journey from the airport to the city is around 15 minutes. Keep in mind that there are additional supplementary fees for airport transport.
There are multiple information desks which can be found in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall and check-in. There is also a tourist information desk on the ground floor. The terminal has a bank, multiple ATMs and a post office. There are numerous bars and restaurants at the airport, which include a 24-hour bar and a 24-hour cafeteria. Various shops can be found in the airport as well. Other airport facilities include a 24-hour first aid, a pharmacy, and a children’s room.more...
Arrival: Teesside, United Kingdom - Durham Tees Valley (MME)
Durham Tees Valley Airport began as an airbase for the Royal Air Force and then converted for civilian use in 1964. The international terminal was opened in 1966 by Queen Margaritha of Sweden. Location: Durham Tees Valley Airport is located 39 km (24 miles) south of Durham in North East England. Transport: - Rail: A free bus service will take travelers directly to the Darlington railway station. This busy station has numerous trains with destinations to Durham, Newcastle, and York. - Bus: The direct and free bus service operates between the airport and Darlington train station. The Tees Valley Sky Express is also available every hour at the airport. - Taxi: The taxi rank is located outside the main airport terminal. Service: At the airport there is an information desk, currency exchange, and internet access. For the convenience of passengers there are shops and restaurants as well. Other facilities include first aid, a lost and found, and baby changing stations. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Newcastle, United Kingdom (NCL) on easyJet
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Newcastle, United Kingdom (NCL) on Flybe
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Newcastle, United Kingdom (NCL) on Jet2
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Newcastle, United Kingdom (NCL) on Thomsonfly
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)