About this flight
The carrier: Transavia
Transavia is the low-cost wing of the KLM/Air France group. With hubs in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris and Eindhoven, it flies to the standard range of European holiday haunts, both cities for culture-oriented weekend breaks and sunny spots for warm getaways.
As such, Transavia is especially strong with its routes to Greece, Morocco, Turkey, and insular Portugal (Madeira) and Spain (Arrecife, Las Palmas and Tenerife). Transavia operates, on balance, a more pleasant onboard experience than that offered by many other low-cost airlines.
Founded in 1965, Transavia began flying in 1966 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The airline became a subsidiary of KLM in 1991. In 2006, Transavia transformed its look with new cabin crew uniforms, as well as smart new designs, inside and outside the aircraft.
Nice, broad balance of destinations.
Functions as a charter airline on many routes. After additional fees are added during the booking process, the final ticket price will often be double the amount originally quoted. Frequent delays.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage plus one personal item (book, coat)
* Checked: Up to 20 kg of luggage; €10 per additional kg.
* Please visit Transavia’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may choose seats at the time of your on-line booking. At the airport, Transavia operates a first-come first-serve policy at check-in.
Checking and Ticketing
Online check in is available for the 24 hours prior to departure if you are flying from certain airports. It is available for passengers with and without hold baggage.
Sign up for Transavia's free e-mail newsletterwhich alerts you to fare deals and money-saving offers. Be cautious using this carrier if you are on a tight schedule or have connecting flights.more...
Departure: Bodrum, Turkey - Milas-Bodrum (BJV)
Milas-Bodrum Airport serves Bodrum and has very seasonal traffic patterns (high during summer months). Location: The Milas-Bodrum Airport is located 32 km (20 miles) outside the city center. Transport: - Bus: A single airport shuttle bus offers transit to a few destinations and ends its route at the Bodrum city center. There is no regular bus service from the airport. - Taxi: Airport taxis are plentiful and charge fixed rates to many area destinations. They can be found outside the main terminal building. Service: At the airport, there is an information desk, currency exchange, various shops, a cafeteria, and an ATM. more...
Arrival: Rotterdam, Netherlands - Rotterdam (RTM)
Rotterdam Airport is the third busiest airport in the Netherlands. Location: Rotterdam airport is located 8 km (5 miles) northwest of Rotterdam. Transport: - Bus: The bus station in front of the main terminal building offers RET Airport Shuttle #33 service. The #33 runs frequently between the airport and Rotterdam Central Station; the trip lasts about 20 minutes. - Taxi: The taxi rank is located in front of the Arrivals Hall. Service: There is an information desk in the transit hall as well as Wi-Fi Internet access, public telephones, and ATMs throughout the airport. Other services include currency exchange, dining, and shops. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bodrum, Turkey - Milas-Bodrum (BJV) to Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) on Transavia
- Bodrum, Turkey - Milas-Bodrum (BJV) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Transavia
- Kos, Greece - Kos Island International (KGS) to Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) on Transavia
- Kos, Greece - Kos Island International (KGS) to Rotterdam, Netherlands - Rotterdam (RTM) on Transavia
- Rhodes, Greece - Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO) to Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) on Transavia
- Rhodes, Greece - Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO) to Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) on Transavia
- Rhodes, Greece - Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO) to Rotterdam, Netherlands - Rotterdam (RTM) on Transavia
- Samos, Greece (SMI) to Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) on Transavia