About this flight
The carrier: Transavia
Transavia is the low-cost wing of the KLM/Air France group. With hubs in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris and Eindhoven, it flies to the standard range of European holiday haunts, both cities for culture-oriented weekend breaks and sunny spots for warm getaways.
As such, Transavia is especially strong with its routes to Greece, Morocco, Turkey, and insular Portugal (Madeira) and Spain (Arrecife, Las Palmas and Tenerife). Transavia operates, on balance, a more pleasant onboard experience than that offered by many other low-cost airlines.
Founded in 1965, Transavia began flying in 1966 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The airline became a subsidiary of KLM in 1991. In 2006, Transavia transformed its look with new cabin crew uniforms, as well as smart new designs, inside and outside the aircraft.
Nice, broad balance of destinations.
Functions as a charter airline on many routes. After additional fees are added during the booking process, the final ticket price will often be double the amount originally quoted. Frequent delays.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage plus one personal item (book, coat)
* Checked: Up to 20 kg of luggage; €10 per additional kg.
* Please visit Transavia’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may choose seats at the time of your on-line booking. At the airport, Transavia operates a first-come first-serve policy at check-in.
Checking and Ticketing
Online check in is available for the 24 hours prior to departure if you are flying from certain airports. It is available for passengers with and without hold baggage.
Sign up for Transavia's free e-mail newsletterwhich alerts you to fare deals and money-saving offers. Be cautious using this carrier if you are on a tight schedule or have connecting flights.more...
Departure: Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN)
Eindhoven Airport is a regional airport that serves Eindhoven in the Netherlands. Location: Eindhoven Airport is located 6 km (4 miles) from the Eindhoven city center. Transport: - Rail: The main rail station and airport are connected by bus. - Bus: Bus #401 provides service to the central rail station. There is also bus service available to Amsterdam. - Taxi: Taxis service is available at the airport. They can be pre-arranged at the airport information desk. Service: Airport amenities include an information desk, passport photo machine, restaurant, bar, and some shops. more...
Arrival: Ibiza, Spain (IBZ)
Ibiza Airport serves the Balearic islands of Ibiza and Formentera, used virtually by all people who arrive at or depart from these islands. Ibiza airport is characterized by the seasonal nature of its demand by tourists. It also offers very important scheduled inter-island and mainland traffic, with flights centering on business hubs, such as Barcelona and Madrid-Barajas.
Ibiza Airport is located 7.5 km from the capital and is well connected to the most important tourist centers of the island.
• Bus: Outside the terminal, travelers can catch the Ibizabus line 10 that runs between the city center and airport.
• Taxi: Radiotaxi offers service to the center of town (about 20 minutes). These taxis can be found next to the terminal.
At the airport, there is an information desk as well as a passenger service office and tourism desk in the Arrivals Area. Airport financial facilities include ATMs, a post office, currency exchange, and a bank. Before and after security there are various shops, restaurants and cafes (mostly on the first floor). Other airport facilities include first aid, a pharmacy, and a chapel.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on airberlin
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Transavia
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Vueling
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Jetairfly
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Thomas Cook Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium - National (BRU) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Vueling
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on airberlin
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Condor
- Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Jetairfly
- Liege, Belgium - Liege (LGG) to Ibiza, Spain (IBZ) on Thomas Cook Belgium