About this flight
The carrier: Transavia
Transavia is the low-cost wing of the KLM/Air France group. With hubs in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris and Eindhoven, it flies to the standard range of European holiday haunts, both cities for culture-oriented weekend breaks and sunny spots for warm getaways.
As such, Transavia is especially strong with its routes to Greece, Morocco, Turkey, and insular Portugal (Madeira) and Spain (Arrecife, Las Palmas and Tenerife). Transavia operates, on balance, a more pleasant onboard experience than that offered by many other low-cost airlines.
Founded in 1965, Transavia began flying in 1966 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The airline became a subsidiary of KLM in 1991. In 2006, Transavia transformed its look with new cabin crew uniforms, as well as smart new designs, inside and outside the aircraft.
Nice, broad balance of destinations.
Functions as a charter airline on many routes. After additional fees are added during the booking process, the final ticket price will often be double the amount originally quoted. Frequent delays.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage plus one personal item (book, coat)
* Checked: Up to 20 kg of luggage; €10 per additional kg.
* Please visit Transavia’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may choose seats at the time of your on-line booking. At the airport, Transavia operates a first-come first-serve policy at check-in.
Checking and Ticketing
Online check in is available for the 24 hours prior to departure if you are flying from certain airports. It is available for passengers with and without hold baggage.
Sign up for Transavia's free e-mail newsletterwhich alerts you to fare deals and money-saving offers. Be cautious using this carrier if you are on a tight schedule or have connecting flights.more...
Departure: Rotterdam, Netherlands - Rotterdam (RTM)
Rotterdam Airport is the third busiest airport in the Netherlands. Location: Rotterdam airport is located 8 km (5 miles) northwest of Rotterdam. Transport: - Bus: The bus station in front of the main terminal building offers RET Airport Shuttle #33 service. The #33 runs frequently between the airport and Rotterdam Central Station; the trip lasts about 20 minutes. - Taxi: The taxi rank is located in front of the Arrivals Hall. Service: There is an information desk in the transit hall as well as Wi-Fi Internet access, public telephones, and ATMs throughout the airport. Other services include currency exchange, dining, and shops. more...
Arrival: Biarritz, France - Biarritz Parme (BIQ)
Bayonne Airport, also known as Biarritz Airport or Parme Airport, is an airport serving Biarritz, France. Service is provided from multiple countries to this popular surfing destination.
Location: Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne Airport is located 2 kilometers (1 mile) southeast of Biarritz, near Bayonne and Anglet.
- Rail: From the airport, you can get to Biarritz-La Négresse train station in about 10 minutes using Chronoplus line C. You can also get to Bayonne train station on the Chronoplus network in about 30 minutes. For more information, you can use the Chronoplus urban transport network website.
- Bus: To get to Biarritz, Anglet and Bayonne, you can use the Chronoplus urban transport network. Visit the Chronoplus website for more information.
- Taxi: Taxis are available to and from the airport and surrounding city centers.
Service: In the airport there are restaurants, boutiques and an ATM. There are information desks as well as a medical center. The airport offers Wi-Fi internet access as well.more...