About this flight
The carrier: Transavia
Transavia is the low-cost wing of the KLM/Air France group. With hubs in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris and Eindhoven, it flies to the standard range of European holiday haunts, both cities for culture-oriented weekend breaks and sunny spots for warm getaways.
As such, Transavia is especially strong with its routes to Greece, Morocco, Turkey, and insular Portugal (Madeira) and Spain (Arrecife, Las Palmas and Tenerife). Transavia operates, on balance, a more pleasant onboard experience than that offered by many other low-cost airlines.
Founded in 1965, Transavia began flying in 1966 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The airline became a subsidiary of KLM in 1991. In 2006, Transavia transformed its look with new cabin crew uniforms, as well as smart new designs, inside and outside the aircraft.
Nice, broad balance of destinations.
Functions as a charter airline on many routes. After additional fees are added during the booking process, the final ticket price will often be double the amount originally quoted. Frequent delays.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage plus one personal item (book, coat)
* Checked: Up to 20 kg of luggage; €10 per additional kg.
* Please visit Transavia’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may choose seats at the time of your on-line booking. At the airport, Transavia operates a first-come first-serve policy at check-in.
Checking and Ticketing
Online check in is available for the 24 hours prior to departure if you are flying from certain airports. It is available for passengers with and without hold baggage.
Sign up for Transavia's free e-mail newsletterwhich alerts you to fare deals and money-saving offers. Be cautious using this carrier if you are on a tight schedule or have connecting flights.more...
Departure: Toulon, France - Hyeres (TLN)
Toulon-Hyères Airport or "Aéroport de Toulon – Hyères" is also known as "Hyères Le Palyvestre Airport." The airport is characterised by its position on the French Riviera, a few yards away from the Port of Hyères and the Mediterranean sea.
Location: Toulon-Hyères Airport is located 18 kilometers (11 miles) southeast of Toulon and 3 kilometers (1 mile) southeast of Hyères, both communes in the Var département of France.
- Boat: Shuttle boats are available to and from the airport. You can reach the Golden Isles of Hyères by boat from either the Port of Hyères (1 kilometer away from the airport) or from La Tour Fondue (Giens Peninsula, 8 kilometers from the airport).
- Bus: Shuttle buses allow you to reach or leave the airport according to plane schedules. Direct services linking the airport to the town centers of Hyères and Toulon. A minimum of five scheduled return journey services are provided daily.
- Taxi: The taxi station is located outside the terminal when leaving the arrival hall.
Services: The information desk is located in the departures hall, with a separate desk in the arrivals hall to greet incoming passengers. Wi-Fi access is available in the terminal. The airport also offers a souvenir and duty-free shop, an ATM, a newsagent, a bar and a restaurant.
Arrival: Rotterdam, Netherlands - Rotterdam (RTM)
Rotterdam Airport is the third busiest airport in the Netherlands. Location: Rotterdam airport is located 8 km (5 miles) northwest of Rotterdam. Transport: - Bus: The bus station in front of the main terminal building offers RET Airport Shuttle #33 service. The #33 runs frequently between the airport and Rotterdam Central Station; the trip lasts about 20 minutes. - Taxi: The taxi rank is located in front of the Arrivals Hall. Service: There is an information desk in the transit hall as well as Wi-Fi Internet access, public telephones, and ATMs throughout the airport. Other services include currency exchange, dining, and shops. more...