About this flight
The carrier: TUIfly
TUIfly is a German low-cost and charter carrier. Like Thomson in the UK, TUIfly is a division of the TUI holiday boutique chain. From 18 airports in Germany, TUIfly operates essentially an airlift between northern Europe and the Mediterranean basin. In addition to fantastic connections to Turkey, Egypt, Italy, and Spain, TUIfly also flies to the Cape Verde Islands.
There's a little something for city-breakers in the TUIfly route map as well—big urban destinations in Turkey, France, Morocco, Spain, Italy, and the UK are also served.
Great connections to southern Europe from Germany. Overall good service.
North-south route axis doesn't allow for intercity transportation.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Up to 20 kg and two bags (€8 will be charged for each kg in excess). Excess baggage is subject to a surcharge (5 kg = €30; 10 kg = €55; 20 kg = €100). An excess baggage voucher can be purchased in advance online.
* Please visit TUIfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Up to 48-hours in advance, you can select a seat for the cost of €9 on-line. An "XL" seat will cost you €30.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available between 30 hours and 1 hour before departure.
We adore TUIFly's flashy—and bright web site! It’s easier to navigate than a yellow submarine and as cheerful as a sunshiny day.more...
Departure: Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT)
Antalya, on the part of the Mediterranean coast known as the Turkish Riviera, is a very busy airport and a primary link to this popular coastal region. Antalya sees huge numbers of charter flights, which bump its flight volume up into one of the most popular in our survey. Location: The Antalya Airport is located 10 km (six miles) from the city center of Antalya. Transport: - Bus: Buses run between the airport and the city around a dozen times a day. Individual journeys cost YTL8.50 (€ 4.85; $7.15). - Taxi: Taxis operate from the Antalya airport to various tourist destinations at set rates. Taxis can be found outside the main terminal building. It is strongly advised to negotiate a fare before leaving the airport. Service: In the airport, there is an information desk, postal services, currency exchange, and ATMs and public telephones throughout. There are also multiple bars, cafes, and fast-food restaurants as well as shops (including duty-free). Other facilities include a medical center and baby-changing rooms. more...
Arrival: Berlin, Germany - Tegel (TXL)
In Brief: Of Berlin's airports, Tegel is the most heavily trafficked. The airport is noteworthy for its very speedy handling of passengers. Terminal space is kept at a minimum and the airport processes passengers at a speed more commonly associated with small regional airports than with major international hubs.
Transportation: For €2.40, two public buses, which run every quarter hour (or more frequently) transport travelers to the Berlin Zoo train station in about 40 minutes.
There is also a direct bus shuttle between Tegel and Alexanderplatz, which costs €2.10, and runs regularly between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Berlin, Germany - Schoenefeld (SXF) on airberlin
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Berlin, Germany - Schoenefeld (SXF) on Germanwings
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Berlin, Germany - Schoenefeld (SXF) on Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Berlin, Germany - Tegel (TXL) on airberlin
- Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT) to Berlin, Germany - Tegel (TXL) on Condor
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Antalya, Turkey - Antalya (AYT)