About this flight
The carrier: TUIfly
TUIfly is a German low-cost and charter carrier. Like Thomson in the UK, TUIfly is a division of the TUI holiday boutique chain. From 18 airports in Germany, TUIfly operates essentially an airlift between northern Europe and the Mediterranean basin. In addition to fantastic connections to Turkey, Egypt, Italy, and Spain, TUIfly also flies to the Cape Verde Islands.
There's a little something for city-breakers in the TUIfly route map as well—big urban destinations in Turkey, France, Morocco, Spain, Italy, and the UK are also served.
Great connections to southern Europe from Germany. Overall good service.
North-south route axis doesn't allow for intercity transportation.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Up to 20 kg and two bags (€8 will be charged for each kg in excess). Excess baggage is subject to a surcharge (5 kg = €30; 10 kg = €55; 20 kg = €100). An excess baggage voucher can be purchased in advance online.
* Please visit TUIfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Up to 48-hours in advance, you can select a seat for the cost of €9 on-line. An "XL" seat will cost you €30.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available between 30 hours and 1 hour before departure.
We adore TUIFly's flashy—and bright web site! It’s easier to navigate than a yellow submarine and as cheerful as a sunshiny day.more...
Departure: Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE)
Lanzarote Airport is an airport serving the Canary Isle of Lanzarote, near Arrecife. This airport not only is essential in bringing tourists from all over Europe to the islands, but has many routes within Spain as well. There is an aviation museum located in the airport (free admission) which documents the history of air travel on the island.
Lanzarote Airport is located 5km (3 miles) from the Arrecife town center, between the city limits of San Bartolomé and Tías.
• Bus: Arrecifebus routes 22 and 23 go to and from Arrecife-Playa Honda bus station which is located next to Arrivals. For information on specific schedules and rates please consult the bus company’s Official Website.
• Taxi: Taxis are available at the taxi ranks next to Arrivals.
In both terminals, information desks are available. For specifically tourism-related information, travelers can consult the desks on the ground floor of Terminal 1. The airport is internet capable and there are several ATMs located within the terminals.
Aside from the cafeteria in the Arrivals Hall, there are various cafes, restaurants, fast-food establishments, bars, and an ice cream shop. Most of these establishments are located after security in Departures Terminal 1. Shops, including duty free, are mostly located in Departures Terminal 1 after security and both before and after security in Terminal 2. Airport tours are available upon request.
Arrival: Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA)
In Brief: Germany's busiest airport, Frankfurt International ranks third within Europe in terms of passenger traffic. Unlike some other of Europe's bigger airports, there is not a separate terminal for low-cost airlines. There are, in fact, not a huge number of budget airlines offering flights in and out of Frankfurt, but those that do are distributed across terminals. Air Berlin, Clickair, and Niki fly to Frankfurt International. Transportation: The best way between the airport and the Frankfurt main train station is by S-Bahn. A one-way journey costs just €3.55 and takes about 10 minutes.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on Condor
- Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on Ryanair
- Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (HHN) on Ryanair
- Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on airberlin
- Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on Condor
- Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on Ryanair
- Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on TUIfly
- Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (HHN) on Ryanair