About this flight
The carrier: TUIfly
TUIfly is a German low-cost and charter carrier. Like Thomson in the UK, TUIfly is a division of the TUI holiday boutique chain. From 18 airports in Germany, TUIfly operates essentially an airlift between northern Europe and the Mediterranean basin. In addition to fantastic connections to Turkey, Egypt, Italy, and Spain, TUIfly also flies to the Cape Verde Islands.
There's a little something for city-breakers in the TUIfly route map as well—big urban destinations in Turkey, France, Morocco, Spain, Italy, and the UK are also served.
Great connections to southern Europe from Germany. Overall good service.
North-south route axis doesn't allow for intercity transportation.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Up to 20 kg and two bags (€8 will be charged for each kg in excess). Excess baggage is subject to a surcharge (5 kg = €30; 10 kg = €55; 20 kg = €100). An excess baggage voucher can be purchased in advance online.
* Please visit TUIfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Up to 48-hours in advance, you can select a seat for the cost of €9 on-line. An "XL" seat will cost you €30.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available between 30 hours and 1 hour before departure.
We adore TUIFly's flashy—and bright web site! It’s easier to navigate than a yellow submarine and as cheerful as a sunshiny day.more...
Departure: Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS)
In Brief: Germany's third busiest airport, Duesseldorf is a major Lufthansa hub. It is also an important hub for Air Berlin, and serves a smattering of low-cost and charter airlines in addition. Transportation: The S-Bahn takes just ten minutes to travel between the airport and Duesseldorf's main train station. A one-way fare costs €3.more...
Arrival: Dalaman, Turkey - Dalaman (DLM)
Dalaman Airport serves the towns of Dalaman and Marmaris in southwest Turkey. Location: Dalaman Airport is located 6 km (4 miles) outside the Dalaman city center. Transport: - Bus: The Hayas airport buses provide service to Marmaris and Fethiye. - Taxi: Taxis are available outside the main terminal building and are the only options for travelers going to and from Dalaman. Service: The airport contains an information desk as well as many restaurant, cafes, and shops (including duty-free). Travelers can find banks, a currency exchange, post office, pharmacy and specialty shops located in the new international terminal. Other facilities include a mosque, chapel, synagogue, medical center, and children's play areas. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Cologne, Germany - Koeln (CGN) to Rhodes, Greece - Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO) on Germanwings
- Dortmund, Germany (DTM) to Rhodes, Greece - Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO) on airberlin
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Dalaman, Turkey - Dalaman (DLM) on Condor
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Rhodes, Greece - Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO) on airberlin
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Dalaman, Turkey - Dalaman (DLM) on Transavia
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Rhodes, Greece - Rhodes (Diagoras) International (RHO) on Transavia