About this flight
The carrier: TUIfly
TUIfly is a German low-cost and charter carrier. Like Thomson in the UK, TUIfly is a division of the TUI holiday boutique chain. From 18 airports in Germany, TUIfly operates essentially an airlift between northern Europe and the Mediterranean basin. In addition to fantastic connections to Turkey, Egypt, Italy, and Spain, TUIfly also flies to the Cape Verde Islands.
There's a little something for city-breakers in the TUIfly route map as well—big urban destinations in Turkey, France, Morocco, Spain, Italy, and the UK are also served.
Great connections to southern Europe from Germany. Overall good service.
North-south route axis doesn't allow for intercity transportation.
* Carry-on: Up to 5 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Up to 20 kg and two bags (€8 will be charged for each kg in excess). Excess baggage is subject to a surcharge (5 kg = €30; 10 kg = €55; 20 kg = €100). An excess baggage voucher can be purchased in advance online.
* Please visit TUIfly’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Up to 48-hours in advance, you can select a seat for the cost of €9 on-line. An "XL" seat will cost you €30.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available between 30 hours and 1 hour before departure.
We adore TUIFly's flashy—and bright web site! It’s easier to navigate than a yellow submarine and as cheerful as a sunshiny day.more...
Departure: Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS)
In Brief: Germany's third busiest airport, Duesseldorf is a major Lufthansa hub. It is also an important hub for Air Berlin, and serves a smattering of low-cost and charter airlines in addition. Transportation: The S-Bahn takes just ten minutes to travel between the airport and Duesseldorf's main train station. A one-way fare costs €3.more...
Arrival: Jerez, Spain - La Parra (XRY)
Jerez Airport or "Aeropuerto de Jerez" is a modern airport that is crucial in the development of tourism in the southern Spanish province of Cadiz.
Jerez Airport is located 8 km northeast of the city in the municipality of Jerez de la Frontera.
•Bus: The Jerez Airport Buses available that run between Jerez Airport and Jerez City, Cadiz, and Santa Maria. Buses run approximately every hour and 15 minutes from Cadiz and half an hour from Jerez. More information on schedules and fares can be found on the bust company’s Official Website. Buses from Jerez to Malaga and Marbella are also available. Fares, routes and a timetable can also be found here.
•Taxi: Taxis are available from the Jerez Airport into the Jerez city center as well as to Cadiz. Note that Cadiz is a much longer distance away so fares can be steep.
In there airport you will find a couple shops, a café and ATM. Information services are also provided.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Cologne, Germany - Koeln (CGN) to Jerez, Spain - La Parra (XRY) on airberlin
- Dortmund, Germany (DTM) to Jerez, Spain - La Parra (XRY) on airberlin
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Jerez, Spain - La Parra (XRY) on airberlin
- Dusseldorf, Germany - Dusseldorf (DUS) to Jerez, Spain - La Parra (XRY) on Ryanair
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Jerez, Spain - La Parra (XRY) on Ryanair