About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS)
In Brief: Amsterdam's Schiphol is the biggest airport in the Netherlands and the fourth-biggest in all of Europe in terms of flight volume. Though traditionally a flag-carrier airport (versus a low-cost carrier airport) Schiphol has shifted gears a bit in recent years, and opened a "pier" (sort of a terminal) with limited facilities for many of its low-cost airlines. Schiphol's facilities, range of shops, and extremely cosmopolitan and bustling spirit provide a snappy introduction (or farewell) to the Netherlands. Transportation: Schiphol is very well connected to Amsterdam. Trains run every few minutes and take about 20 minutes. One-way train journeys cost just €3.60.more...
Arrival: Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
Palma de Mallorca Airport or "Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca," previously known as Son Sant Joan Airport or "Aeropuerto de Son Sant Joan," is the third largest airport in Spain. During the summer months Palma de Mallorca Airport becomes one of the busiest airports in Europe. Also, the airport serves as a hub for German budget carrier airberlin. Location: Palma de Mallorca Airport is an airport located approximately 8 km east of Palma de Mallorca, adjacent to the village C'an Pastilla. Transport: - Bus: The Airport Bus runs through central Palma de Mallorca. The trip should take roughly 30 minutes. The buses leave from the Palma Airport Arrivals floor across from the main parking structure every 15 minutes. - Taxi: Taxis can be found outside of the Arrivals Hall. Taxi companies serving the city center include Fono Taxi, Radio Taxi, and Taxi Palma Radio. The journey from the airport to the city is around 15 minutes. Keep in mind that there are additional supplementary fees for airport transport. Service: There are multiple information desks which can be found in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall and check-in. There is also a tourist information desk on the ground floor. The terminal has a bank, multiple ATMs and a post office. There are numerous bars and restaurants at the airport, which include a 24-hour bar and a 24-hour cafeteria. Various shops can be found in the airport as well. Other airport facilities include a 24-hour first aid, a pharmacy, and a children’s room. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on airberlin
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (AMS) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Transavia
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Ryanair
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Eindhoven (EIN) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Transavia
- Rotterdam, Netherlands - Rotterdam (RTM) to Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) on Transavia
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)