About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona International (BCN)
Barcelona International Airport, also known as El Prat, is the main airport serving Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Barcelona is an extremely busy airport and during high season, it has a tendency to feel mobbed. The second busiest airport in Spain, it is also the primary base for Clickair and Vueling, two Spanish low-cost carriers, and serves many of Europe's other low-cost airlines. Over the years, future air traffic through Barcelona Airport has been increasing dramatically. As a result, plans for major improvements to both the airport's infrastructure and services are being conducted. These plans include a new terminal area, an expansion of the airfield and a new runway.
Barcelona International Airport is located 12 km away from the center of Barcelona, in El Prat de Llobregat.
• Rail: Barcelona Airport is connected to the center city by train. The Aerobus train costs €2.50 and the RENFE train runs €3.45. Train journeys take about 40 minutes. For detailed information on airport connections to the Barcelona Metro System, as well as general maps and schedules, consult the metro's Official Website.
• Bus: The night bus runs hourly from late night through early morning and costs just €1.25. The companies that serve Barcelona Airport include: EMT, ALSA, and Mon-Bus. Information on specific rates and schedules are available on their websites. You can also catch a bus to Lloret de Mar from Barcelona del Nord station in the city centre. They run very frequently and you can find a timetable and prices at the company’s Official Website. Bus service is available to the nearby country of Andorra as well (Andorra by bus).
• Taxi: Taxi ranks are located outside the terminals. The journey to the city should take about a half hour. Keep in mind that fares change during holidays and nights. Airport and luggage supplements apply in addition to the fare.
Banks, currency exchanges, and ATMs can be found in both terminals as well as duty-free shops. Other shops include newsstands, bookstores and tobacconists. A post office can be found on the ground floor of Terminal B. Other airport facilities include a pharmacy, a 24-hour medical service, and children’s play areas.more...
Arrival: Moscow, Russia - Domodedovo Int'l (DME)
Domodedovo International Airport is one of three major Moscow airports and is the largest airport in Russia in terms of passenger and cargo traffic. Location: Domodedovo International Airport is located 43 km (27 miles) outside the Moscow city center. Transport: - Rail: The Aeroexpress train is a high-speed train connection that travels non-stop from Moscow, Paveletsky station, to Domodedovo International Airport and back. The trip's duration is approximately 45 minutes. An alternate train is available that follows the same route with more stops en route. - Bus: Modern Scania buses travel non-stop to Domodedovo International Airport from the Domodedovskaya underground station. Journey time is about 30 minutes. - Taxi: Taxi service is available to and from the airport. Payment should be made to the driver when boarding the taxi. Service: Information desks are located throughout the terminals. Other services include a 24-hour bank, currency exchange, post office, multiple shops and places to eat, free Internet kiosks, and Wi-Fi access. more...