About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Granada, Spain - Granada International (GRX)
Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, also known as Granada International Airport, serves the province and city of Granada, Spain. The new name is after the poet from Granada who associates his name with both Granada and Jaén to promote the presence of both Andalusian provinces in the international community. The airport maintains a scheduled traffic link with Barcelona and Madrid.
Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport is located in the region of La Vega del Genil, 17 km from Granada and 106 km from Jaén.
• Bus: Public buses to and from the Grenada city center are available. These buses cost €3 each way and their schedules coincide with flight arrivals. To reach the airport from Granada, buses depart from Palacio de Congresos. For more information consult the bus company’s Official Website. Another bus is available that runs three daily journeys from Jaén to the airport and two daily journeys from the airport to Jaén.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside the arrivals area.
Airport facilities include a cafeteria and restaurant, car hires, and shops.more...
Arrival: Bilbao, Spain (BIO)
Bilbao Airport is the most important airport of the Basque Country and northern Spain and is known for its new main terminal which opened in 2000, designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava.
Bilbao Airport is located 5 km north of Bilbao, in the municipality of Loiu, in Spain.
• Bus: The two bus companies that serve Bilbao airport are BizkaiBus and Pesa. For detailed information on specific fares, schedules, and routes consult their official websites.
• Taxi: Taxis are available at the taxi rank located outside arrivals. The journey into the Bilbao city center should be about 15 minutes (approximately €20).
The Bilbao Airport has three information points for travelers. There are also several shops, restaurants and banks located within the airport.more...