About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Palermo, Italy - Punta Raisi (PMO)
Palermo International Airport, also known as Falcone-Borsellino Airport and Punta Raisi Airport, is one of the busiest in Italy. The airport was given the name Falcone-Borsellino in memory of the two leading anti-mafia judges Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino who were murdered by the mafia in 1992.
Palermo International Airport is located 32 kilometers (19 miles) outside of Palermo, in Sicily.
•Rail: There is bus service to the central station running every half hour.
•Bus: The "Prestia e Comande" Bus Service runs to and from Palermo daily. The time to the central station is 55 minutes, and to Politeama about 40 minutes.
•Taxi: Taxis are available from outside the Arrivals area.
There is an information desk at the airport. Travelers can enjoy food at the bars or restaurant in the airport or pass time shopping in one of the numerous stores. There is a bank located on the terminal ground floor and two cash dispensers (one for foreign exchange) can be found in the arrivals hall. A post office is also located on the first floor.more...
Arrival: Alicante, Spain - Alicante International Airport (ALC)
Alicante International Airport or "Aeropuerto Internacional de Alicante," originally named "El Altet," is the main airport for the regions of Alicante and Murcia in Spain. Alicante is a major charter airline destination, absorbing huge numbers of flights from Germany, the UK, and other points across Europe's north. Alicante is the Costa Blanca's main airport, and delivers sun-hungry tourists to coastal holiday enclaves.
Alicante International Airport is located about 9 km southwest of the city of Alicante.
• Tram: There are trams available that will take you to and from the airport and nearby coastal communities and resorts.
• Bus: The C6 bus to Alicante costs €1 and runs every 40 minutes. For more information look at the official website of SuBus. There are eight buses a day between the airport and Benidorm. Tickets cost €7; and the journey lasts one hour. There are also eight buses a day between the airport and Murcia. The journey costs €4.24 and takes about 90 minutes. Up to date schedules can be found on the ALSA Website.
• Taxi: Taxis are available outside the airport and the fare should be between €15-20 from the airport to Alicante. Fares increase slightly at night. For the most up to date information consult the Taxi company’s Official Website.
New airport services are constantly being upgraded in order to be sufficient for the growing number of travelers that pass through Alicante every year. Currently there are multiple shops and restaurants available for the convenience of travelers. There are four information points for passengers in the airport. Other airport facilities include a post office and bank.more...