About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Toulouse, France - Blagnac (TLS)
Location: Toulouse Blagnac International Airport is located 7 kilometers (4 miles) northwest of Toulouse, just south of Blagnac, both communes of the Haute-Garonne département in the Midi-Pyrénées region of France.
• Bus: Shuttle buses leave from Door C for the city center, which takes about 20 minutes. The shuttle's main stops are the bus station, Jean Jaurès, Jeanne d'Arc and Compans Caffarelli.
• Taxi: Taxis leave from a taxi rank located outside Door C.
There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops inside the airport. There is also a bank, currency exchange and an ATM. Internet facilities are available throughout the airport, as well as Wi-Fi access.more...
Arrival: Nice, France - Côte d'Azur (NCE)
Côte d'Azur International Airport or "Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur" is an airport in Nice and is France's third most heavily trafficked airport. Nice sees a smattering of budget air routes. Both Cimber Sterling and easyJet fly multiple routes to and from Nice.
Côte d'Azur International Airport airport is located 6 kilometers (4 miles) west of the center of the city, Vieux Nice. Due to its proximity to the Principality of Monaco, it also serves as that city-state's airport, with helicopter service linking the city and airport.
• Rail: SNCF regional train services run from Gare Nice St. Augustin, located near terminal 1, and Gare St Laurent du Var, 3 kilometers (2 miles) from the airport, serving all routes from Cannes to Vintimille. Connections to these stations are provided to travelers by shuttle.
All other SNCF routes run from the central station in Nice, connected to the airport by shuttle from Terminal 2 and route 23 from Terminal 1. For details on exact times and rates visit the Official SNCF website.
• Bus: Plenty of buses connect the airport with 24 routes between Marseille and Genoa and 123 destinations served throughout the Côte d'Azur. A Cheapo favorite is the Ligne d'Azur bus which travels between airport and city.
• Taxi: Taxis are available at all times of the day to all destinations; stands are located outside the arrivals levels of both terminals.
The airport has banks, a currency exchange and ATMs in both terminals. A post office is located in Terminal 1. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the airport, and there are also several Internet stations. Restaurants, cafes, bars, gift shops and duty-free shopping are also available in both terminals.
Other airport amenities include baby changing facilities in both terminals as well as a pharmacy, vaccination center and prayer room. Information desks can be found in Terminal 1 and the arrivals area in Terminal 2.