About this flight
The carrier: Vueling
Vueling is a Spanish budget airline with several hubs and destinations throughout western Europe.
While there are many complaints about the airline's planes and customer service, it remains a favorite for its easy pricing system and its brand aesthetics, which are bright, appealing and fun.
Nice destination tally in an appealing brand. Friendly and energetic cabin crew and staff.
Recently found itself in financial trouble. Cramped planes and very little legroom.
* Carry-on: One piece of carry-on luggage, not to exceed 10 kg.
* Checked: Up to 23 kg of luggage at the rate of €10 per bag. Over this, you will be charged €10 per kg. Note that you must pre-register your checked luggage in advance of your flight. Otherwise, a penalty fee (€20) applies for each unregistered bag.
* Please visit Vueling’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can quickly and easily choose a seat once you've booked your flight on-line. "XL" seats with more legroom are available from €10 to €13, depending on the duration of the flight.
Check-in and Ticketing
Passengers can check-in online from 7 days to 3 hours hours before departure. It is available for passengers with or without checked baggage. Those with special needs are encouraged to check-in at the airport.
Vueling was the first Spanish airline to allow customers to choose where they wish to sit at the time of booking.more...
Departure: Valencia, Spain (VLC)
Valencia Airport in Manises ranked eighth among Spanish airports in terms of air traffic and second in the region after Alicante. The airport has flight connections to about 15 European countries with most passengers coming from the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and France. Despite the international connections, the airport handles mainly domestic scheduled flights (close to half the domestic connections are with Madrid).
Other destinations of importance, although more seasonal, include Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Seville and Ibiza. Over the years, the airport has become an important business and tourist center as it encourages economic growth in the area.
Valencia airport, which is located 8 km west of the capital.
• Bus: There a couple of buses that run to and from Valencia Airport into the center of town. Also, twice daily buses serving the main resorts of the Costa Blanca are available. The Aero-Bus runs directly between the airport and the city center every 20 minutes. Local bus 150 runs between the airport and the central bus station, but it is not as frequent as the Aero-Bus, and it is not a direct service. It is, however, cheaper than the shuttle.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside of the Arrivals Hall. Be prepared to pay an extra airport supplement fee. A taxi from the airport into the city should cost around €15.
The airport has a few information desks in the terminal building as well as a tourist information office. In the terminal, travelers can find several shops, four cafeterias and several restaurants. There are ATMs throughout the airport as well as a currency exchange. Other airport services include a pharmacy, chapel, and First Aid center.more...
Arrival: Milan, Italy - Malpensa (MXP)
Malpensa International Airport is one of three international airports in the Milan area.
Malpensa International Airport is located 45 kilometers (29 miles) north west of Milan in the province of Varese.
•Rail: Trains run from Terminal 1 to Milano Cadorna Station every 30 minutes Monday-Friday. Schedules for both the Malpensa Express and Tren Italia are both found online.
•Bus: Between the two terminals a free shuttle bus is available every 15 minutes for twenty four hours a day. Buses run from both terminals to Milano Centrale Station, and to Linate Airport, Sesto and Torino. The Malpensa Shuttle runs from both terminals to Milano Centrale Station. The schedule for buses from Malpensa are found online. It is possible to reach Malpensa airport by bus from: Milano, Torino, Lugano, Chiasso, Genova, Novara, Como, Menaggio, Lago Maggiore, Domodossola, Gallarate, Castelnovate, Brescia, Bergamo, Bologna and Verona.
•Taxi: Taxis are available from outside Arrivals.
Bars, a cocktail lounge and restaurants are located in the airport. There are also several shops selling a wide range of goods, including duty free. Other facilities include banks, bureaux de change, a chapel, and chemists. The First Aid and health offices are available in both terminals.more...
Other flights between these cities
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Valencia, Spain (VLC)